While we're on the strathead subject

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While we're on the strathead subject

Not to direct attention from kmanick's post but.....I ordered a PC1 back in May. ETA who the hell knows. Which headstock should I be expecting? I don't think it will be here before Jan. I'm not sure how I stand on this issue. Are there any good photos of the new headstock on the PC1?
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Re: While we\'re on the strathead subject

Check the NAMM Pic threads.

And you ordered a USA Select or a Custom Shop?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I saw the NAMM pics. I didn't know if there were any better pics out yet. I ordered the USA artist sig series PC1. I'm not a huge Phil Collen fan. I just really like that guitar. They would probably sell more if they took Phil's sig off.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Phil's signature is messy chickenscratch and is barely decipherable to the audience you're performing for standing more than a few feet away anyways, so it doesn't matter to me. It also doesn't hurt that lately I'm really digging Def Leppard... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Although the PC1 still doesn't appeal too greatly to me. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Here's JCFer BLOOD SPLATTER with a PC1:

Comment

Thanks for that picture. Now that I've seen it clearly, I think I like the new headstock better.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Which headstock should I be expecting?

[/ QUOTE ]

Jackson made the running change to production for stratheads already.

Comment

I just called the dealer and he is going to call the Jackson rep and see what the deal is. I hope your right about the production run. I like it!!

Comment

the PC1 does look much better with a strat headstock.
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Word.
                  "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Fender customer service actually called me back after I asked the question about the new PC1 strathead. They said all PC1 shipped after July 1 will have the new headstock. That news just made my day. However, they still have no idea how long it will take to get them. Sorry I doubted you Shreddermon.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      the PC1 does look much better with a strat headstock.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1!
                      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Working...
                      X