Photoshop help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop help

Can anyone do a doubleneck King V in polka dot? I'd like to have the top body black with white polka dots and the bottom body white with black polka dots just for shits and giggles. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: Photoshop help

Order one from the custom shop. In about two years and $6000 later, you'll have your answer. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

LOL Good idea! [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmmm. Need a pic of a doubleneck to go by [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Quick attempt.

Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Now, that's cool! Thanks!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Thats kind of scary!
              "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Working...
              X