• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom shop Generator Request

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I wonder how many here have ordered a custom cause they came up with an idea on the generator...

[/ QUOTE ]

+2

Thanks Alex! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+2 too.

[/ QUOTE ]

+2 three [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Alex, any chance of a round horn V in the next upgrade??

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Alex, any chance of a round horn V in the next upgrade??

[/ QUOTE ]

Strong possibility. It was intended for the last release, but I totally burned out on working on the generator and decided a round horn would have to wait for ver 4.00.

- E.
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

What a great resource!!!! Hats off to ya for all the work you have into it man. And even taking requests from the crowd. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
          http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            What a great resource!!!! Hats off to ya for all the work you have into it man. And even taking requests from the crowd. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, this is the best guitar forum on the internet; I'm just doing my part by giving a little something back.

- E.
            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

My resources dont allow for a CS , but have used it to mock up a couple of Import mutts. But still it is a cool resource as is, & can only get better.

Redundant plug again, I'll make my request for the Shortwing LTD
              KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
              I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                Any chance for an XTRR body overlay?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's possible; provided I can dig up the thread that compares body sizes.

[/ QUOTE ]

That thread is here (link). However, the images with all the measurements are no longer up. Maybe Joel still has it on his harddrive though(?)...

Comment

Guilty as charged...
                  Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

I don't have measurements, but I made this cutting and pasting an XTRR over a standard Rhoads and edited it a little...

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Hrm, maybe I'm not seeing it but how is that different from a normal rhoads...forgive me I have never owned a regular rhoads so maybe its obvious if you've owned one.

One other thing I forgot to mention that I love about the Generator! Affordable customs. Yes, that sounds strange but if left to my own devices I come up with wierd shit like This Or This Neither of which is likely to ever be created..by me anyways. Any of you with big bucks to throw around are welcome to them though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

wow I didnt realise anyone had replied lol silly me for not checking this sooner, also I understand how the programs would take a bit longer, it doesent matter that much how about Scythe inlays next that will hush me...

Ozz

Comment

Looking forward to the round horn Flying V. Would like to see the basic early '80's classic Charvel San Dimas Strat body. You could keep it rear loaded, add pickguard, etc.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Hrm, maybe I'm not seeing it but how is that different from a normal rhoads...forgive me I have never owned a regular rhoads so maybe its obvious if you've owned one.

One other thing I forgot to mention that I love about the Generator! Affordable customs. Yes, that sounds strange but if left to my own devices I come up with wierd shit like This Or This Neither of which is likely to ever be created..by me anyways. Any of you with big bucks to throw around are welcome to them though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, the white shape in the picture is an XTRR and the black shape is a regular RR, the XTRR is on top of the RR, the RR is much larger. An XTRR is a dinky Rhoads.

Comment

Working...
                            X