Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson web site lacking or is it just me

[ QUOTE ]

I must have my facts wrong... I was talking to huntingdoug on the phone yesterday and he was talking about the tour he took.... They are in the same building but I have them reversed? Still they....
    I think I am going to shut up now, cuz I am all confused

[/ QUOTE ]

the jackson shop in ontario was closed and they were relocated to the fmic shop in corona, california. trust me, the old ontario shop needed some updating.
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Besides the outdated/missing info, the Jackson web site does nothing to actually describe their models and series beyond the spec listings. In other words, they separate out the Pro, MG, X, JS etc. guitars, but they don't explain what that distinction means. I ran into this the other day--I wanted to check out what makes a Swee-Tone different than any other Jackson, and there was *no explanation* on the site. I eventually figured out that it means a chambered body guitar, but you'd think that the company's own site would explain that somewhere so that dimbulbs like me wouldn't have to guess.

Comment

I liked the jackson site where you could view the usa models in various finishes.. it was done in flash I think
        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I can think of at least one good thing...

Comment

Working...
          X