• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Mutt photo

What do you guys think of this photo??

Re: Metal Mutt photo

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

<font color="yellow">Cool lookin' dog [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

But, not as cool as:

That's my boy!! He's so cool and mellow!! His name is Charvie [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Hey, that's a Baxter dog! Those dogs are cool. By the way, Baxter is not the breed, but the name of the dog that's in all those commercials for MasterCard.

Way cool! Here's one for your buddy there LPC [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah my dog shreds, er sheds, actually he's a drummer, can get a good rythmn going, especially during flea season,
          the cow has all the talent
          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Nice phot. Don't get me started on my dogs, though. I don't think this board could handle the cuteness.

Comment

Duffsplatter strikes again!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                <font color="yellow">Cool lookin' dog [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

But, not as cool as:

That's my boy!! He's so cool and mellow!! His name is Charvie [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Mellow? Who are you trying to kid? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Charvie is cool as shit even with all his gruntin' like a pot belly pig and snot sprayin, but mellow he is not. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] After visiting Sam and Krista I didn't need a shower before going to bed. My face was his own personal popcicle and my head was a jungle gym. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] And don't get me started on that lil' slut Phoebe. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

<font color="yellow">Bwahahahahhahhah!!

Well, you can't accuse me of having viscious dogs [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Charvie is too cool....he has a great personality to him.

Phoebe simply doesn't realize that she's a dog...she thinks she's a furry human [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

She loved Mark to death......and he even got HUGS [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] That SLUT!!!!! </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    <font color="yellow">Bwahahahahhahhah!!

Well, you can't accuse me of having viscious dogs [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Charvie is too cool....he has a great personality to him.

Phoebe simply doesn't realize that she's a dog...she thinks she's a furry human [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

She loved Mark to death......and he even got HUGS [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] That SLUT!!!!! </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I forgot to add that Charvie snores like a chain-smokin, asthmatic uncle. It's funny as shit to hear. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Man...one night Chuck Splatter and I had the first annual Great American Snore-Off, Duffy vs. Charvie....I tell ya, it was a tough round, but, at the end of it, Duff won (I think he inhaled the phone, but that hasn't been confirmed yet [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]). I will say that Charv put up a valiant effort though....but he just couldn't get past the age and experience of Duff Splatter [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

He'll snore so loud sometimes at night he'll wake himself up and look for what made the noise [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh, and if you have a sensitive nose, NEVER buy a Boston Terrier!! They'll run you out of your house [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]!!!! </font>

Comment

I didn't know that snoring was inherent to the breed, Sam. Does Chuck's BT spew noxious gases as well? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Duff.....dude.....Duff can kill with some of his farts!!

Ask Lucy Splatter [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Chuck and I were talking one night, and he said he had tears streaming down his face [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

For small dogs, they are noxious lil bastards [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

It's gotta be what ya feed him. Charvie's got his own ice cream in the freezer for God's sake! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That, ladies and gentlemen, is a spoiled lil' shit. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">They aren't spoiled, just very much loved and taken care of, thank you [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

They are like the ultimate odd couple tho...have to admit that [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Working...
                              X