Color Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color Charts

Perhaps it's old news, but I just noticed that there are new color charts on charvel.com (link on the bottom) and jacksonguitars.com (link in "resouces"). It's about time [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Color Charts

just found the an hour ago too
    thats a cool update

Comment

I was on jacksonguitars.com yesterday trying to pull it up (and just tried now) and I get a blank screen.
      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

They just updated the Custom Shop photo section too. Including 3 new Mike Learn guitars, one of which is the fucking amazing full body flame guitar with the flame inlays. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Amazing job mike, that looks killer. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

The new color chart is really cool!

And the fireflames Rhoads is... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
          So awesome it hurts! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Brilliant work Mike! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            And the fireflames Rhoads is... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
            So awesome it hurts! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Brilliant work Mike! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

Comment

Hey Mike, if you see this, can you give us any details on what those inlays are exactly? Is it a synthetic plastic or a red pearloid or something else entirely? Anyways, truly a work of art! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I like that better than the Koi.

Comment

I noticed the new color chart a while back. If the white bengal becomes an option for KV2 that will kill my wallet...
                My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  They just updated the Custom Shop photo section too. Including 3 new Mike Learn guitars, one of which is the fucking amazing full body flame guitar with the flame inlays. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Amazing job mike, that looks killer. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Chris,
                  We are doing another like it but with different color flames. Goiin with blues or greens like in the biohazard one.

Mike
                  Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                  http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Hey Mike, if you see this, can you give us any details on what those inlays are exactly? Is it a synthetic plastic or a red pearloid or something else entirely? Anyways, truly a work of art! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I like that better than the Koi.

[/ QUOTE ]
                    They are a very dense acrylic. They are very durable and polish out nicely. We are working on a technique for some winter NAMM stuff for inlays that will make ya sheite your pants. Stay tuned.

Mike
                    Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                    http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

wow most excellent guitars..amazing. The flame fretbaord is very cool
                      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

I get a blank black screen on the color chart of the Jackson site as well... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                        Hear the universe scream
                        Bleeding from black holes
                        Whom horns careless
                        And whom God mourns

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I get a blank black screen on the color chart of the Jackson site as well... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1. The Charvel site works fine, though. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Both sites work fine for me.
                            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Can't get the Jackson site to work either. The Charvel site works. Strange.

Comment

Working...
                              X