Finally...Family Portrait...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finally...Family Portrait...

The WRMG and the Dime get some play, but thats just cuz I feel bad for em'! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Hear the universe scream
    Bleeding from black holes
    Whom horns careless
    And whom God mourns

Comment

I love that Death Angel, I can't wait till I get mine. That graveyard V is very very cool.

The one bad thing about the ADA is that trans black doesn't photograph well. I bet it looks amazing in person. Even so it looks awesome, and the inlays are a cool touch.

Comment

Another vote here for the Death Angel. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
        Awesome collection indeed. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I love that Death Angel, I can't wait till I get mine. That graveyard V is very very cool.

The one bad thing about the ADA is that trans black doesn't photograph well. I bet it looks amazing in person. Even so it looks awesome, and the inlays are a cool touch.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's very true bro...you really do have to see it in person. The wood grain has an almost 3-D look up close. Also the inlays really did it for me. In the future I plan on having another custom built with these same scythes. I knew I had to have it even though it wasn't by any means a good time to drop that kinda cash on an axe. But I couldn't let someone else snag her...sacrifices MUST be made! I consider myself truly blessed to own this WMD! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          Hear the universe scream
          Whom horns careless
          And whom God mourns

Comment

From the fingerprints, I can see that Kelly is getting some use. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Nice collection! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

great collection paulbag! Which one from the asian family do you like most?
              Check my bands!
              www.myspace.com/magicktr
              www.myspace.com/sinif64
              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

WRMG...then the Dime [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] The DR-7 gets no play at all, and I haven't touched the DKMGT in about four months. I like my axes sharp! The DR-7 is up for sale...maybe the DKMGT as well. I was thinking maybe I should hold on to one strat style body though... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                Hear the universe scream
                Whom horns careless
                And whom God mourns

Comment

In fact I was going to ask if the Dime plays better than the wrmg or the dkmg [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyway all of them are nice looking guitars but the kelly and the kv2 are may faves [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  Check my bands!
                  www.myspace.com/magicktr
                  www.myspace.com/sinif64
                  www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

The Death Angel looks like it has a top mount OFR (no recess) very cool [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

That's correct...non-recessed OFR.
                      Hear the universe scream
                      Whom horns careless
                      And whom God mourns

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        In fact I was going to ask if the Dime plays better than the wrmg or the dkmg [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyway all of them are nice looking guitars but the kelly and the kv2 are may faves [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Dime does play incredibly well...I'm just not happy with the pup at the moment. Actually I traded pups with a forum member, it's an X2N. It just isn't really working in this particular guitar. I think what I'll eventually do is put a Dimebucker in it. The WRMG will probably get an 85 in the bridge, and undecided about the neck. So many people say "go with the 81 in the neck" but I've never had the opportunity to hear this combo for myself. The Dime was my main player til' my axe spree which began last March. WRMG, CSDA, KE1, KV2...in that order. I figured I'd played long enough without owning any top shelf axes so I dove in head first [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                        Hear the universe scream
                        Whom horns careless
                        And whom God mourns

Comment

Working...
                        X