dementions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dementions

hey srry to post this again bit i need the dementions of a randy rhoads guitar like width of both wings and thickness all around thnx for your help

Re: dementions

Buy one and measure it [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I think you meant dImenSions, as in measurement, not dEmenTions as in dementure! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I whipped out the measuring tape and had a look at my RR-X:

Please bear in mind that the measurements aren't 100% exact.

I have not taken the curvature of the wings into account either. All measurements were taken in a straight line, from point A to point B.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I think you meant dImenSions, as in measurement, not dEmenTions as in dementure! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Don't YOU mean dementia? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

you need a T.A.R.D.I.S [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
            X