Pics of some of my guitar gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of some of my guitar gear

Here are some pics of my touring gear. Some of these photos I already put in the wrong forum. I hope you like them.
    Screamin'

Re: Pics of some of my guitar gear

good shit man...especially the RR

Comment

Nice gear!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Nice!!!! I have most of the same exf, MXR and BOSS How do you like the Turbo Over Drive? I have one in a bx around here somewhere. I use Digitech X series these days

Comment

Bada$$ Bro. What is the signal chain of the pedalboard?

Comment

Audio technica 5000 wireless - Fulltone Fat Boost- MXR Phaser- True Bypass switches that have Boss Tremolo, Flanger and Super Overdrive- Vintage Vox Wah-Custom Shop Fulltone Full-drive 2- Sparkle Drive-MXR Doubleshot Distortion (I now use a Line 6 Uber metal petal)-Digitech Whammy RI-Boss DD5 Delay-Vintage Rat---To Rack-GCX Switcher with Boss Harmonist, Boss Compressor and Analog Man Modded TS9 to Triaxis input. Triaxis loop has TC Electronics Chorus linked to Switcher - TC Electronics M1- Ashley Stereo Noise Gate. Switcher also has a Korg DTR2 Tuner all controlled by a GCX Ground Control and a Boss FV50 volume pedal. The Triaxis is also switching the status of the Simul 2:90 Power amp all going into 2 2x12 Mesa Rectofier cabinets. Power comes from a Furman AR 1215 to insure constant voltage to all 17 tubes in the system. Everything is now wired with George Ls and Monster cables. I also have an Ebtech Hum eliminator in the back of my rack for when I play in places with Grounding problems.
            Screamin'

Comment

The Boss Overdrive is a Super OD. I use it much like you would use the Fat Boost. I Push the front end of the triaxis into overdrive for a sort of Stones type of distortion. I use the Fat Boost to give me a clean solo sound.
              Screamin'

Comment

cool! and why put the harm, comp and tube screamer in GCX loops as opposed to something else? Also, you should have some loops left (thats 4 including your tuner), (5 including the triaxis loop) so maybe 3 are open (not used)?

Comment

By putting the harm, comp and TS9 into the GCX loops I can turn on multiple things by just stepping on my preset switches on the ground control. Alot easier than trying to step on 4 or 5 different pedals to get my sounds. Yes, there are 4 open loops on the GCX. (The Triaxis has 4 switches of its own 1/2 power, modern, deep and a switch to turn off and on the chorus)
                  Screamin'

Comment

awesome. I was wondering if it was because you like to iso the comp or something. So you use the tube screamer and the comp alot then I am guessing. Also, with the triaxis and those pedals you have a lot of distortions at your disposal there Bro! A man after my own heart! Thats a beauty!

Comment

Believe it or not, the compression is only used on some of my clean presets. My Triaxis will sustain forever without compression. I never use my tubescreamer without changing to a Mark 3 distortion preamp setting and changing my power amp to deep mode. It is just alot easier to let the rack make all of the changes. The harmonizer alsounds alot better after the pre amp. This way I am harmonizing distorted tones instead of distorting harmonized tones. Sounds much better this way and tracks better,
                      Screamin'

Comment

damn, your pedal board is huge [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Sweet RR too, i quite like that PRS you have too
                        93 USA Soloist EDS
                        USA HT6 Juggernaut
                        Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Beautiful RR I must say! Nice collection you have there [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice collection. Love the nagel.

Comment

Working...
                            X