Question to you Vintage Charvel/Jackson owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question to you Vintage Charvel/Jackson owners

Again,that is what the JCF Gallery & old CC Gallery is,pics,serials,info,agreed owners names are not neccessary,the Charvel Central Misc. Pics folder does not include serials or owners names!!
    Everyone,including most private collectors,would also love to see a new updated Gallery of some kind,here or elsewhere,unfortunately every time something like this has been attempted bs/arguing ensued & it has been somewhat left alone since,there is still much water under that bridge,frustrating but that's the way it is!!
    The current available Gallerys are killer resources for eye candy & info!!

Comment

Yea, its pretty cool, but I would like a more in depth on it, Like some closer shots and stuff like that.

Comment

aRE you posting for tracy?

Check out charvelcentral, sandimascharvel.com, usacharbles.com

If you are waiting for someone to hand you the info, you are sadly mistaken.Guys have spent YEARS collecting data for thier own use.Go to the sites and write down the info you want, save the pics you like and do it yourself, like tracy, chuck and many others have done.If you really want it, you'll put in the leg work.If not you'll find something else to occupy your time.Not trying to be a dick just stating the truth.Good luck!

Comment

I typed in usacharbles.com and got nothing... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

hehehehe

Comment

oops, i meant usagerbals.com
              Its richard geres site. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sorry [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Oooohhhh! Thanx, I'll have to check that out! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I for one would not want my stuff used without my knowledge or permission and what little I own is public here on the JCF (for the most part). I cannot imagine being private and having that stuff posted in public.. I'd be pissed.
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I cannot imagine being private and having that stuff posted in public.. I'd be pissed.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's private, how would you get the information [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Most people put these guitars on the web for the rest of us to drool over, doesn't get much more public than that.

BTW, thanks for posting the eye candy guys...you know who you are [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      If it's private, how would you get the information

[/ QUOTE ]

Because there are private lists owned by collectors that have been leaked ..
                      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

CIA - Charvel Intelligence Agency [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

CIA - Charvel Intelligence Agency [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh No...this is getting very X-File like here. Hummm I swear there was a database of all them Charvels... Wait!!!!! The San Demas factory is gone, and the collectors have all gone private........ where is Mulder and Scully ? hummm sounds like a case for the CIA Charvel Intelligence Agency [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Comment

actually we have Mulser and Sully....

Welscome StarRider, another LI guy
                            It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              actually we have Mulser and Sully....

Welscome StarRider, another LI guy

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew it was a coverup lol [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] thanks. LIer here as well. Hey my Charvel is 83' as well Black Explorer

Comment

it's true, a lot of the whole charvel collecting thing is really cloak and daggery and retarded if you ask me. some people have loose plate guitars that they call original, and fear being outed, among other things.

sully (mulder will chime in later)
                                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                                Sully Guitars on Google+
                                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X