• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question to you Vintage Charvel/Jackson owners

[ QUOTE ]
    the Atomic Cloak&Dagger Guy??

Nice avatar Sam!!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">I know nothing!! [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

&amp; Tommy...."best" is subjective....very!!

Comment

Yeah, when your used to playing Hondos and vesters with charvel logo's, sure the real ones feel better. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Chuck's currently in Hondo rehab. It's the 10 step program.

Whenever the urge hits to buy a Hondo, he has to click his heels together and say "There's no place like San Dimas, there's no place like San Dimas" over and over [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Yeah, when your used to playing Hondos and vesters with charvel logo's, sure the real ones feel better. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] thats too funny

Comment

not when you're out 2800.00 on them
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hey,my Hondos are Pre-pro Hondos!!

& still no straight answer from the Atomic Cloak&Dagger Guy!!

Comment

well, i paid 2800 for an all original, then i was told it was not original, and now it's listed as original with where it's posted and i lost 1400 on the deal. and no elvis is down the block from me , but when i get 8 more bills he comes home butnot before i square up with chuck and whatever other people who wouldn't speak up before, just yap when i wasn't there. rant off.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]??

When did I "not speak up before"??

I've told you many times bro,only if/when you can,doesn't matter to me!!

Comment

I have noticed to be a member of the super elite Charvel club your first name has to be Chuck or at least start with a T. I sent in my application and I believe that was one of the reasons for denial into the club. They said I can reapply in a year and have to refer at least two pawnshop strathead finds to the club.

By the way I am just kidding its not like there really is a super secret 7th degree Charvel collector club.............................................. .................................................. ..............................................or is there?????????

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Who??Huh?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]!!

Shit,I never sent in an application!!Where do I get one??

Comment

<font color="yellow">Chuck, re-logoed Pre-pro Hondo's aren't allowed [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Actually the club is a monarchy you are born into it you cant join. Only people with superior genetics may poses the SD Charvel, an excalibur for the 21st century........but dont tell anyone SHHHHHHHHHH!

Comment

Strangely, these people with the superior genetics are all named Chuck...go figger!

Comment

Coincidence??!!

Comment

Working...
                                X