so who owns these companies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: so who owns these companies?

Ohhhhhhhh that's right, the whole Cloak und Dagger thing, yeah, I forgot about that.

Wake up and smell the blinker fluid - John Walker stated last year at Summer NAMM that the Charvels were being made on the machines in the Fender side of the building while they wait on new machines for the Jackson side. So yeah all those early Charvels with low serials are technically Fenders [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jeez, I was just askin, no need to get bunched up about it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

What cloak and dagger stuff? Really Newc, maybe you need to STOP smelling the blinker fluid.

What makes a Charvel a Charvel? The person making it, the specs that it's made from, or the owner of the machine that it is made on?

Honestly with some of you people, it seems you're fishing for a reason to tear down what has been a very positive thing with Charvel/Jackson. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

glad you see the humor! i think i may post that more regularly. it seems to say so much! like a sad song, if you will.
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Oh. I thought it was just a funny pic of Newc. But, then again, I can't see Newc wearing a Hawaiian shirt. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

j/k! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oddly enough...

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

wow this post sure went south [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] OMFG! TFF!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

ROFLMAO!!! HAHAHAHA!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X