"Ask Jackson"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: \"Ask Jackson\"?

thats cool with me. and maybe this will help keep those ramblings to a quite nice 2 or 3 post deal.
    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Sorry if you don't like the Custom Shop answer. but if thats all they have for an answer you have to accept it and move on..you can't beat it to death

[/ QUOTE ]
      If John says it thats fine with me, I take that as a no and move on. For me anyways I was referring to when other JCFers say it. I think you were talking to Newc though, and who knows what he is thinking! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        As it is, I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels we're being told that our cash contributions are welcome, but our opinions are not.

[/ QUOTE ]

you can feel that all you like, but that's your perception. john has posted on this board asking questions about models (the bass thread), they've also sent us namm model pictures early, they've given namm passes, and taken the time to hang out at namm and answer questions and just be cool in general.

although you are a regular poster here, it doesn't mean that the jackson guys have the same amount of time.
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

So if we do have this in-depth NASL discussion in the USA or Import sections, what would be copied to the Ask Jackson section, just the main question of "Is there a possibility of making the NASL a USA and/or Professional model?"
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

from what i recall, your original post was fine. it's just the rambling discussion that goes on after. much like the smaller cases for Vs thread. nice idea, imo, but it could have just ended there instead of turning into a multipage thread.

sully
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              from what i recall, your original post was fine. it's just the rambling discussion that goes on after. much like the smaller cases for Vs thread. nice idea, imo, but it could have just ended there instead of turning into a multipage thread.

sully

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep exactly, it hasn't sunk in that it is the "beat it to death" attitude that's the problem ..

How hard is it to post a question and wait for an answer
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

This area
                This area is designed as an ask question and get answer type area.. it's not an area for discussion .. if this keeps going in this direction we will be forced to close it down ..

By having discussions in here you make it more confusing for John and too time consuming to be able to properly answer ..

If a question gets asked it is certainly fair for an established member to answer based on past product knowlege, so don't feel like you cannot help out..Treat the area like a classified ..would you want someone to hijack YOUR classified ...

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Wow, another thread on what a thread should contain [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

I'll never get back those 8 minutes.

Comment

i'll buy ya a shiner on your next jaunt up here. cool?
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

tin star baby

Comment

that too. you got any more training classes coming, davey?
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Ah, this thread has taken a very positive turn [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

What if we had an "Ask Shiner" section. We could pose specific questions like "You have a custom summer brew, what about a special NAMM brew?"

We could also petition Shiner to expand it's distribution so our JCF brothers in other states can enjoy the dark but not heavy pleasure that is a cold Shiner. (I realize Shiner is available outside of Texas, but only in the most civilized locals).

Maybe we could even get a new sponsor.

"Shiner Bock, the official beer of the JCF" [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I never cared for Shiner, I liked the Zieganbach better for some reason. the shiner tasted to "hoppy" i think thats what it was anyway.
                            Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

hmmm Now I'm mildly curious

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                that too. you got any more training classes coming, davey?

[/ QUOTE ]

As a matter of fact, i just got a promotion that may require another trip down there!I'll keep ya posted.Id love to hang there again.

Comment

Working...
                                X