"Ask Jackson"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: \"Ask Jackson\"?

Maynard, that beer sells like crazy in Texas..
    They even have a Shiner Bach festival.
    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      So if we do have this in-depth NASL discussion in the USA or Import sections, what would be copied to the Ask Jackson section, just the main question of "Is there a possibility of making the NASL a USA and/or Professional model?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing. It's not like we've barred John from viewing other parts of the board. How do you think we got that Black - 24-fret, ebony board - no inlay - Rhoads at Summer NAMM that everyone was wanting? John has access and does often look at (and respond) other threads and sections on the board.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        How do you think we got that Black - 24-fret, ebony board - no inlay - Rhoads at Summer NAMM that everyone was wanting?

[/ QUOTE ]

What, is this some kind of community guitar? When is it my turn? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          We could also petition Shiner to expand it's distribution so our JCF brothers in other states can enjoy the dark but not heavy pleasure that is a cold Shiner. (I realize Shiner is available outside of Texas, but only in the most civilized locals).

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoah there buckeroo... I've got a pretty hardcore loyalty to Guinness. I'm not prepared to make a switch. I mean, I'll try it, but I'm not changing my allegiance.

Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Whoah there buckeroo... I've got a pretty hardcore loyalty to Guinness. I'm not prepared to make a switch. I mean, I'll try it, but I'm not changing my allegiance.

[/ QUOTE ]
            +1 but I gotta admit, Shiner is pretty great. Its no Guiness though.

Comment

<font color="aqua">What is this "shiner" you speak of, somebody send me one! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Shiner is a beer that is only (except a very few other places) available in texas. It is a very "rich" flavored beer that has a unusual cult following. They brew it in Shiner Texas and have a festival there every year.
                Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Cult? Like the one in Waco?

**gasp** the Branch Shinerians.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

hahaha

Comment

• Re: \"Ask Jackson\"?

Nonsense! Several bars in DC carry Shiner Bock. Not that I visit them very often or anything like that [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Shiner is a beer that is only (except a very few other places) available in texas. It is a very "rich" flavored beer that has a unusual cult following. They brew it in Shiner Texas and have a festival there every year.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua"> Ah! Thank you sir! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Cult? Like the one in Waco?

**gasp** the Branch Shinerians.

[/ QUOTE ]

Believe it or not, I knew David Koresh. He was part owners in a club we used to play quite a bit called "The Q Stick"

True story...I overheard a pickup line from David Koresh...

"How would you like to have the lambs children?"

Sad but true [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Boy did this thread get turned around [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            <font color="aqua">What is this "shiner" you speak of, somebody send me one! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll see what I can do Dave [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Boy did this thread get turned around [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes it has to happen. To regain the collective sanity of the board, we have to regress to some of our most primal desires, like beer.
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                "How would you like to have the lambs children?"

[/ QUOTE ]
                                Ewww...that sounded really wrong! [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X