Was this body ever made?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Was this body ever made?

HEre's an RR L-L (Used by guiatrist in my friend's band, Agonizer)

å

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      You are all wrong. You guys forgot about the EXTREMELY limited run of the RRL/L's. Basically the Wildchild rhoads but a bolt on. The only problem is that they only made 60 of 'em and all were sent to finland. Maybe, just maybe you can find someone who'll sell it. But I doubt it as they are probably considered a collectos item.

[/ QUOTE ]

60 is an "EXTREMELY limited run" [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] ....then I guess all these 10 pc and 12 pc USA limited orders must be Holy grails [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

J/K [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        You are all wrong. You guys forgot about the EXTREMELY limited run of the RRL/L's. Basically the Wildchild rhoads but a bolt on. The only problem is that they only made 60 of 'em and all were sent to finland. Maybe, just maybe you can find someone who'll sell it. But I doubt it as they are probably considered a collectos item.

[/ QUOTE ]

60 is an "EXTREMELY limited run" [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] ....then I guess all these 10 pc and 12 pc USA limited orders must be Holy grails [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

J/K [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No just one-offs [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
        I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Working...
        X