New olde wolberspage, guess who's on it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New olde wolberspage, guess who's on it

Went to the Fear factory site today to listen to some samples of the new album to find a page with christians stuff where he proudly displayes the new jackson ad and his krank amp.

but if you scroll down there is a user review of the DK-6 taken from the JCF of ..... our JCF bro Widowmaker ! incl. the infamous shorts pic [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

PAGE

Re: New olde wolberspage, guess who\'s on it

That pic might gain a lot of attention... uhm... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

That's awesome!
      [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

dude, that is cool and all. but WOW, those shorts need to be burned. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          dude, that is cool and all. but WOW, those shorts need to be burned. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          What you wanna see more? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hahaha that's so cool! I wonder if he read that review himself or someone else told him...
            Check my bands!
            www.myspace.com/magicktr
            www.myspace.com/sinif64
            www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Put some fucking pants on dammit!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

In his defense, he and his wife are both athletes, and they had just come back from a run. I'm serious, it was in the Import Jackson section! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

those are freakin nut huggers

Comment

I just looked carefully at that user review and realized that's not Widowmaker's review. That's "McD - J/C HQ", also from the JCF and a Jackson/Charvel employee (the review says Fender, but I'm not 100% sure of that) that we see posting from time to time.

...Unless Widowmaker is McD incognito! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X