I love pictures like this ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love pictures like this ..

almost like seeing your guitar born isn't it .

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: I love pictures like this ..

Yeah man, that is pretty cool.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

<font color="yellow">The Charvel birthing-room [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Very cool... the Green Strat's are coming along great!!

Shouldn't be too long now for the guitars to be delivered [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

We haven't seen anything from the CC Ltd Flametop run yet.....hopefully soon [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

These small runs are awesome!! </font>

Comment

Kev you're so great
        thx for the eye candy
        i love factory pics
        i'd really love to come with you guys to the spoken field trip if there wasn't the big shorebetween us....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Kev you're so great
          thx for the eye candy
          i love factory pics
          i'd really love to come with you guys to the spoken field trip if there wasn't the big shorebetween us....

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, and maybe it's time you try and shake hands with your American brothers .. I will be talking to John today and trying to work out details, I wll allow John to carry the torch here and make announcements as he sees fit ..
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

cool stuff, I see a Bengal RR hiding in there.
            KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
            I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Cool pics: If only I knew which one of the GX guitars was mine!

D'you reckon FMIC would spring for the airfare across the pond as well as opening the doors? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                D'you reckon FMIC would spring for the airfare across the pond as well as opening the doors?

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, I wish!

Comment

Man, look at all those Bullseye's sittin' there just beggin' to be played. I never tire of lookin' at that guitar. Thanx for postin' them, Kev!
                  My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

would be great cause thats 600-700 bucks [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Double logo

This is for the newer guys that have never seens this .. there were a few early charvels made with this type of logo .. usually they were either gold or black, sometimes a one off color ..this is the double charvel logo ..

Comment

Re: Double logo

hell thats great
                        thx for sharing
                        really special, cool

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Cool pics: If only I knew which one of the GX guitars was mine!

D'you reckon FMIC would spring for the airfare across the pond as well as opening the doors? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure they would. Only promise to take delivery of 6 guitars minimum. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I could go for that - do reckon I can get them at factory direct prices? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Popular is not the same as good
                            Rare is not the same as valuable
                            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Great pics! I love seeing factory shots.

Comment

Working...
                              X