Jackson and/or Charvel dealers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson and/or Charvel dealers?

Is your local Jackson dealer likewise a Charvel dealer? I went to my newest Jackson dealer and saw no new Charvels. On Charvel's site it lists my nearest Charvel dealer as a GC 2 hours away.

Re: Jackson and/or Charvel dealers?

no, i believe they're treated separately.

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Poo doo! My fav local music store needs to ditch the LTD line and talk to Charvel. I wonder what that involves?

Comment

From what I have heard it's not easy to get a Charvel dealership. I believe Jackson/Charvel are being very careful who gets to seel Charvels.
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          From what I have heard it's not easy to get a Charvel dealership. I believe Jackson/Charvel are being very careful who gets to seel Charvels.

[/ QUOTE ]

That makes sense. You really don't want too many Charvels in stores. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That makes sense. You really don't want too many Charvels in stores. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- E.
            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- E.

[/ QUOTE ] It's working, I haven't seen one yet! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, not so hard. However, the initial order that one must place to be a Charvel dealer is. Lets say the initial order was 6, thats a big investment in a niche product. Oh and by the way, THEN you could order EVH's, but not part of your initial order......This is all alleged of course.
                Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

The initial order is four and you can get EVH's.

Comment

Yes.........The place I go to is Guitar Asylum
                    http://www.guitarasylum.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Yes.........The place I go to is Guitar Asylum
                      http://www.guitarasylum.com

[/ QUOTE ]

hey guys scroll all the way down on that GA page
                      is that our very own Ron aka "RacerX" ?
                      looks like, doesn't it?
                      thats funny

cheers
                      andy

Comment

You mean the picture with THIS description on the bottom?

RON "BUMBLEFOOT" THAL
                        BEATS A VIGIER
                        INTO SUBMISSION

Comment

I have to agree I have not seen any Charvels hanging in the shops, but I'm not a Charvel guy, so I'll live.
                          KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                          I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Working...
                          X