Many Jackson's in Cincy last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many Jackson's in Cincy last night

I got the opportunity to go check out Megadeth/Dream Theater/Fear Factory/ Nevermore/etc on the Gigantour last night in cincy. There were quite a few jackson's represented. All in all the show kicked mucho ass. If this tour takes a leg near you, I highly reccomend you check it out - completely worthwhile.

Re: Many Jackson\'s in Cincy last night

who all played teh Jacksons...
    COW, but who else?
    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Fear Factory's lead guitarist - he played several different ones. Nevermore's lead picked up some odd dark purple axe for one tune. Megadeth's lead exclusively played an sl2h and only changed out for one tune.

all in all it was a very cool show to see. I just wanted to let everyone know that if you have the chance to see it - GO.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Fear Factory's lead guitarist - he played several different ones. Nevermore's lead picked up some odd dark purple axe for one tune. Megadeth's lead exclusively played an sl2h and only changed out for one tune.

all in all it was a very cool show to see. I just wanted to let everyone know that if you have the chance to see it - GO.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure Megadeth's wasn't a ESP/LTD M1000?

Comment

yup, Glen Drover played Jackson just about all night long. It looked like it was a flamed transblack SL2H.

Comment

He was only playing the LTD because Dave got it for him and wanted him to use it. Good to see Glen told Dave to shove that LTD up his ass.

Comment

Thant is funnny since I think the Megadeth site lists the new guys using LTDs. I think the new guys have to realize they are hired hands & it is likely Megadeths lasts stand. Glad to see the guy chose to use what he likes.
              KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
              I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Good to see Glen told Dave to shove that LTD up his ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't have said it better..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm surprised he's still in the band. Maybe Dave is mellowing a little.

Comment

That's actually Steve Smyth's custom shop BC Rich Ignitor. Single EMG707, one volume knob, Floyd? That guitar is fucking gorgeous!

Comment

LTD's?

they're giving em LTD's HAHAHAHAHA

i mean, at least give em proper ESP's
                      You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Fuck I wanted to go to that show! Damn Damn Damn! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          yup, Glen Drover played Jackson just about all night long. It looked like it was a flamed transblack SL2H.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure it was a Jackson? cuz his ESP is pretty much a Jackson with different headstock and ESP logo on the head

Comment

yeah, he sold the SL2H on ebay back in January... at some megadeth auction...
                            the only diff between that LTD and its ESP counterpart is the Rosewood... His has all the upgrades
                            Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Sold an SL2H for an ESP LTD [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] There is no way in hell I would do that. I wouldn`t even sell a Jackson for a real ESP and I like those also. Never comprimise yourself, it is stupid crazy the power Dave likes to weild, he must like patsy guitarists [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Working...
                              X