Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson RR-LL

Hi,

In the case that you wanted to look at a closer pics from this guitar, here you are [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

These are sold out but sometimes these Jackson´s pop up for sale. These are resent pics from the sellers.

If just rosewood could be ebony and this would be a neckthru like Kevin Bond signature series, I would buy a used one immediately...IF i have a chance [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Re: Jackson RR-LL

Very nice. Yellow neck binding would look awesome IMO.

Comment

You could always ebonize the rosewood fretboard to make it look like ebony. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Very nice

Comment

I've played two of those and was not impressed at all. They look great though. Musamaailma is known for using artists names to sell cheap imports for high-end prices.
          My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

Capitalism at its finest, labia and genitals! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I like it.
              KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
              I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Looks cool, but what is it exactly?
                A limited run, what does LL mean?

However, this is like one of those import runs we´re discussing, but never can get through. Come on people :P

Comment

LL came from Laiho Latvala (Alexi Laiho and Roope Latvala from Children of Bodom)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

However, this is like one of those import runs we´re discussing, but never can get through. Come on people :P

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Yeah, it was available in Finland only, I believe.
                    This Rhoads 59 was also only available only in Finland, and I wish I could get one.

http://www.musiikkikullas.fi/jackson_rhoads59.htm
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Looks cool

Comment

Whats with the finland only stuff???!!? (Nothing personal, just curious - do they have an agressive high volumne dealer over there?).
                        "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Nice....different, but nice

Comment

In Finland we are just CRAZY for 24 fret Randy Rhoads (like me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]). Of course there are also cheaper RR-models with 24 frets but these RR-LL and 59 are supposed to be with higher quality. However as Jani told earlier these aren´t sooo good as they looked. I have played only 59 RR and it was ok (for an import bolt on Jackson) but I perefer only USA neckthrus so I didn´t bought it.

I believe that our dealers just responsed to their customers needs: when many people asked for these kind of guitars then they made a limited run of these which solded out very fast...So, gather a few friends at your local place and do the same thing [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

...and we always overpay!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

RRs are very popular in Finland. These are just from
                              guys that I know and there are many who haven't yet send
                              me pics of their guitars:
                              http://ca.regionline.fi/unitar/guitarpalace/rrs.htm

Considering how low the custom RR production numbers have been since the early 90s it's amazing how many are in Finland.
                              My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X