Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTENTION ALL MIAMI-AREA JCFers

Be on the lookout for this guitar:

I shipped it to Drake and UPS says it was "delivered" (read: left at front door) on the 18th, but apparently the driver made off with it as Chuk was home all day. UPS is on the case, but that's like criminals policing themselves IMO.

If you see it, report it to Drake immediately. PM him for his phone # if you're in the area so you can get together if/when it turns up.

More pics are here for ID purposes:
    http://autumn-frost.com/CMWR/

Identifying features:
    Silver Cracked Mirror top
    Single humbucker (pic shows a Duncan, but when it left here it was a Chrome Iommi (with no visible poles))
    Black JT590 trem
    One knob
    SKB form-fit case
    WRMG body (battery box cavity on back)
    Professional series 24 fret sharkfinned, bound rosewood/maple neck (Professional logo on head)

If you see it on Ebay or in a shop, don't contact the seller until you contact me or Drake first. If you see it in a store/pawn shop, put it in layaway and I'll refund your money once Chuk picks it up.
    If the EBay seller is in the Miami area, be SURE you contact Drake so he can get the specific location for it (as in, "Hey, nice axe, I'm interested. Since I'm nearby, mind if I check it out?") - that way the guy doesn't disappear with it before Chuk can get there.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: ATTENTION ALL MIAMI-AREA JCFers

Thanks Matt Just for Note I have contacted Every Music store in my area, There are a million Pawn shops around here & I have the police working on it but can't make a report untill UPS makes a final say so on a claim or not.

Thanks everyone Chuk [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

I keep an eye out in the NY L.I. area

Comment

Gary Kramer at The Guitar Exchange in Coral Springs might be a good guy to contact, as stolen goods frequently go from miami-dade county into broward to "clear the heat", and vice-versa. See if he can keep a lookout, and drop a line to his buddies in the buisness (which is a lot!), and check out his inventory..
        (954)-227-9111
        www.theguitarexchange.com

If he inquires whom reffered, feel free to use my real name.. Steve Rose...with the crazy king v.

FYI..I'm probably going to fly down to see my mom in a few weeks in Ft.Lauderdale, so god willing things come together by then, if not, I worked at a Sam Ash music store in Margate, and know a few people to talk to on this... get in touch with me , Drake, and I'll see if I can be of any help.

Steve

Comment

Hey all, im in West Palm, but ill make sure to keep an eye out just in case it floats its way up here!

Comment

Thanks for the help [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Man you guys & this place F$cking rock! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I've already talked to the Sam Ash in N.Miami & here in Dade aswell & both Guitar Centers all the small mom & Pop places & a few Pawn shops.If this thing pops up down here somebodies gonna see it.
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

hey man absolutely no problem, im glad to only help, and i really hope it turns up.

By the way, as someone new here, this place does rock!

Comment

Why are we (you) using UPS?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Who else? I have been told twice at fedex that they will nolonger insure guitars even if you declare their value.

Comment

That's strange. My local FedEx office insures guitars.
                      Another alternative is DHL.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

UPS is closer, and are open at a reasonable time, unlike the local Post Orifice.
                        There's FedEx around here somewhere, but apparently I'm on the outer edge of their route because I get stuff from them in the mornings, and from UPS around 5pm.

I'd call for a pickup, but who knows when they'd get here? I work for a living and can't wait around for a truck to come pick something up.

Besides, I've had all of them break stuff sent to me, so what's the diffy?

Comment

Well if you insured it they should pay right? You would think if the driver entered "left on front porch" into the system and never showed up because Drake was home all day then UPS would know who the driver was and fire his ass and get the guitar back. Also whenever you you send something always request proof of delivery by a signature. I guess in this case it wouldn't matter since UPS is the ones ripping off your guitar.
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

I can never remember to add the Signature Confirmation thingy [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I will make it a point from now on, though.

Comment

I didnt know there was a choice about the signature...That sucks Newc. Does this mean the insurance wont cover it?
                              Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Working...
                              X