No announcement yet.

What Ever Happened to Grover Jackson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Ever Happened to Grover Jackson?

grover loves the old days, loves to talk about them.
    as far as work he bought a CNC machine and makes parts for asst. companies with the originator of the Kayler

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Hey you all native English speakers judging other people's skills in English, which actually still is a FOREIGN language for most of the people. Yes, there IS life outside America! In Belgium, Greenland, Cuba and a few people living in China, too. You write something in China or Danish and then we talk! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Some respect for Grover, please.

[/ QUOTE ] If we wrote it danish while in china while talking about Grover and the guitars that bare his name sake that would be sweet. But then there would be all this writing in danish all of the china and th ebees and flies would start bothering us and what a mess that would be. mmmm danish [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Hey you all native English speakers judging other people's skills in English, which actually still is a FOREIGN language for most of the people. Yes, there IS life outside America! In Belgium, Greenland, Cuba and a few people living in China, too. You write something in China or Danish and then we talk! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Some respect for Grover, please.

[/ QUOTE ]

喂所有

正义想法我会采取尝试在翻译事。

Hallo allen

Enkel gedacht zou ik een poging bij het vertaalding nemen.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

EJ

Comment

Hey, dat is niet slecht voor iemand die normaal geen Nederlands spreekt! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Ik gebruik enkel een vertaalprogramma. Ik wilde zien hoe goed het werkte.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

EJ

Comment

Miten mahtavaa. Huumori on aina loistava asia, mutta kannattaa miettiä miten sitä käyttää. Koitetaampa pysyä asiassa ja kommentoida otsikon mukaan Groveriin liittyvää. Jos Grover halutaan kommentoimaan tälle Forumille jokaisen pitäisi tietää miten se kenties onnistuu tai miten se ei onnistu. Täällä on ollut hyviä posteja kiitos omasta puolestani postien lähettäjille.

Comment

Finally a language I have no idea about! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Damn Finnish is HARD!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Miten mahtavaa. Huumori on aina loistava asia, mutta kannattaa miettiä miten sitä käyttää. Koitetaampa pysyä asiassa ja kommentoida otsikon mukaan Groveriin liittyvää. Jos Grover halutaan kommentoimaan tälle Forumille jokaisen pitäisi tietää miten se kenties onnistuu tai miten se ei onnistu. Täällä on ollut hyviä posteja kiitos omasta puolestani postien lähettäjille.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">ok, here we speak English damnit! (I'm a moron and I can read what you typed and I have no time for conversion websites.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) </font>
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Borky borky bork bork borky bork

Bork bork!
                    Bork bork!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Borky borky bork bork borky bork

Bork bork!
                      Bork bork!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">ROTFLMAO!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

That has to be the funniest (some people here may even calim it to be the ONLY funny comment) comment that has ever been posted by Ron. ROTFLMAO with Dave! That was hillarious!

Comment

With my post count, I *have* to have the most funny comments of anybody here!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                          X