Jackson T-Shirt's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson T-Shirt's

Anyone know where to get hold of one of the "Get the best, fuck the rest" jackson t-shirt?

Re: Jackson T-Shirt\'s

I don't know but I wish I knew...I want a Custom Shop tee too. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Hear the universe scream
    Bleeding from black holes
    Whom horns careless
    And whom God mourns

Comment

I dunno, I have a Jackson custom shop Bowling shirt, and it rocks. I wish they had more stuff like that to choose from
      Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

There are a bunch of Jackson shirts on ebay all the time. I dont know if they are exactly what you want but its worth a look.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-Charvel-Cust...1QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Last I checked they were out of normal sizes for those bowling shirts. And they're too damn expensive.

And if i had a jackson t shirt I'd want it to say jackson guitars or have a picture of a guitar so people don't think I listen to michael jackson.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            There are a bunch of Jackson shirts on ebay all the time. I dont know if they are exactly what you want but its worth a look.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-Charvel-Cust...1QQcmdZViewItem

[/ QUOTE ]

thats Justin a jcguitars.com you can email him and see what else he's got, a good guy to deal with, I have a couple auctions of his I'm on right now, I got a nice shirt from him a while ago at a fair price, [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I don't know but I wish I knew...I want a Custom Shop tee too. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Custom Shop T shirt
              Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Custom Shop T shirt

[/ QUOTE ]

cool thats a nice shirt......hum I don't own any CS Jacksons tho [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Custom Shop T shirt

[/ QUOTE ]

cool thats a nice shirt......hum I don't own any CS Jacksons tho [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't own any Jacksons right now, but I have like 5 Jackson shirts [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Custom Shop T shirt

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Me either......but I do have a CS Jackson corduroy jacket [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Anyone know where to get hold of one of the "Get the best, fuck the rest" jackson t-shirt?

[/ QUOTE ]

aahh... this shirt is awesome!
                      please let me know when you found it! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                      tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I dunno, I have a Jackson custom shop Bowling shirt, and it rocks. I wish they had more stuff like that to choose from

[/ QUOTE ]

+1
                        too expensive [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] only 19.99 w/free shipping at jackson. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                        Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                        Amp... Pioneer
                        Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Only $20 now? They were 40 when I first saw them on the site over a year ago. They still only have medium and humongous.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Only $20 now? They were 40 when I first saw them on the site over a year ago. They still only have medium and humongous.

[/ QUOTE ]

recently purchased the "metal brigade" and the "american flag" shirts. i wish they would lower the price on the hockey jersey... when the lowered the price on the bowling shirt they moved alot of units [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                            Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                            Amp... Pioneer
                            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

XXL is not humongous [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X