I am a Damm Damm Happy man !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a Damm Damm Happy man !!!

hey if any of you guys read guitar world the last issue with mudvayne on the cover [feb 2003] in the Jackson ad 5 pics down on the right hand side of the page , with the Ke3 reverse thats me !!! woo hoo !!!!!!!!!!! I am so ****ing happy !!!!!!!! happyer than if I would have went to namm this year !!!!!!!!!! on the bottom of the page 3 pics in from the right hand side thats Dave [from our band and this forum] he's also been on the Jackson webpage for awhile [not anymore] , thanks Jackson / Charvel / Fender !!!!!!!! it is great great privilage and honor !!!!!!!!!! long live Jackson long live Metal !!!!!!!!!!! I guess I can say I was in guitar world now ! LOL !!! //Steve

Re: I am a Damm Damm Happy man !!!

is this a trick to try and get me to buy your magazine? I'm on to you Guitar World™!!!(available at stores everywhere! buy it now!)

Comment

Cool! I didn't know that. Mind you I haven't even looked in a guitar mag in a couple years! Especially if Mudvayn is on the cover! BTW What the hell were YOU doing with a mag that features Mudvayne?!!!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

"No mom, I was just reading their articles... Not looking at the pictures!!"

Hmmm, that actually might be worse, reading those articles, that is...

Umm nonetheless... congrats!!

Comment

congrats are on order for both you and dave...look for me to join you in there in less than a year, yep, got a drummer and we're starting rehearsals soon...d.m.
          http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Further evidence that GW will print anything [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
            Congrats on the ad placement - you did remember to ask for royalties, right? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ya know, Steve, I just got that issue last week and was checking it out and thought that was you. I was gonna post about that. You're a rock star now!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

And how could I miss Dave with my favorite black cherry XTRR?!? So when are you gonna sell me that, Dave? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ January 28, 2003, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: toejam ]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey Steve!

Congrats!

Please send me an autographed copy! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

( [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] I won't buy it or subscribe to it, so might as well try to get a free one from you. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] )

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Congrats!
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Hey Steve! That add's actually been running for a few months now! I was gonna mention it but kept forgetting! hahahah I have the WORST memory. My bro RoJo from Crankfish down here in Dallas is on it as well. VERY cool stuff! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Our own Matt Crooks is also in that ad, 4/5 way down on the left, with the pointy-star 7 string with Iommi cross inlays.

They left me out, though. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Mike
                    Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

cool thanks guys !!! yeah I found it by chance lol !!! I was acually looking for a guitar world buyers guide or something with fx pedals and recording stuff ! lol and I didn't even see the Jackson ad till I got home from the food store and was sitting out side having a smoke and I thought cool a ad with the halford guys and I thought cool a pic of dave and then I saw myself and I was what the **** no one told me about this ! lol!!!! //Steve

Comment

congrats, Steve. I might have to pop out to the newsagents on my lunch break and sneak a look. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

so Dave's not on the front page of the Jackson site anymore? That's a bummer. I've just been refreshing the carp out of it, and no sign of him
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

yeah I know it sucks I am gonna talk to the web guy about that and to Brian , thanks for picking it up , to bad we weren't on the opisite page as that chick from the coffin cases ! lol ! that would be very cool ! lol !!! I am gonna see if that ad is in some of the other mags since I only usally by the GW buyers guide and I stumbed on it by accident .//Steve

Comment

Cool dude!

I'm sure gettin' the mag.

Cheers! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                            Facebook - Youtube

Comment

I believe the Iron Maidens are in that issue also!

[img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X