Couple of scans to share....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of scans to share....

<font color="aqua"> Just thought I'd share a few of these. Click on them for the full size pic (these are LARGE lol! ) </font>

Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: Couple of scans to share....

Thanks Dave!

Hello [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Thanks Dave!

Hello [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">HEEEEYYY!! How are you doing my friend? How's the house coming along? </font>
      Dave ->

Comment

I'm fine thanks! I hope you're doing fine as well. DON'T MENTION THE HOUSE! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It's killing us sometimes but we try to ignore that. Not going as planned but we hope for the best. Actually we don't live there (yet) because of it's state.

I've used a lot of time educating myself and now i am a sound engineer working with Pro Tools at a local radio station. Right now i'm recording a band (in my spare time) and it's really fun! Actually i've build my own little mobile sound recording studio. I can make some killer mixes and masterings too. I love it but it's taking all my time away. I hope to join in here more often to chat with you guys - i sure miss ya'!
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I'm fine thanks! I hope you're doing fine as well. DON'T MENTION THE HOUSE! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It's killing us sometimes but we try to ignore that. Not going as planned but we hope for the best. Actually we don't live there (yet) because of it's state.

I've used a lot of time educating myself and now i am a sound engineer working with Pro Tools at a local radio station. Right now i'm recording a band (in my spare time) and it's really fun! Actually i've build my own little mobile sound recording studio. I can make some killer mixes and masterings too. I love it but it's taking all my time away. I hope to join in here more often to chat with you guys - i sure miss ya'!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">we miss you as well, bro, it's really good to hear from you. Sounds like a great job, congrats - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
          Dave ->

Comment

Anthrax!!!!! Very nice. I am POed that they were not with Dave on the tour when it passed through Boston. That would have been a hell of a line up (only to be topped possible by Anthrax/Ozzy - w/ Zak and Danny S. - but that was a LONG time ago LOL!)
            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Anthrax!!!!! Very nice. I am POed that they were not with Dave on the tour when it passed through Boston. That would have been a hell of a line up (only to be topped possible by Anthrax/Ozzy - w/ Zak and Danny S. - but that was a LONG time ago LOL!)

[/ QUOTE ]
              a very long time ago [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
              I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Yeah, but it kicked major Ass!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Why Zakk?
                  After what happened at Ozzfest?

Comment

What Charvel is that Scott has in the first pic? IS that a Surfcaster? Can't tell from the angle.

Comment

Thanks majorly Dave!

Those scans had me staring for quite some time! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Why Zakk?
                        After what happened at Ozzfest?

[/ QUOTE ]

Anthrax opnned for Ozzy in the late 80s just after Zakk joined the band when he was like 17-18 or so. It was a hell of show (Scott had hair and Jackson ruled the day! - Zakk was amazing, even with his funky ol' LP!). Just showing my age I guess. Cheers!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          What Charvel is that Scott has in the first pic? IS that a Surfcaster? Can't tell from the angle.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">You are correct, sir [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

You're very welcome Ward - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                          Dave ->

Comment

Working...
                          X