Just spent an hour on the phone with Fender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just spent an hour on the phone with Fender

They will be making attempts to have some more endorcement deals. Some names were thrown at me but I don't want to say anything untill it happens.

Matt

Comment

Yes and no. It helps keep the small mom and pop,the folks that really know what there selling and care about the brands they carry alive and able to compete,Could you image if all we had to go by where 5 dollar an hour help at the GC's of the world. They set a fair price so ALL dealers can make a living. Belive me the markup from wholesale sucks, so unless you can buy with some sort of volume or with the help of MAP (BUT NOT ANYMORE) the small guy will be done.
      www.kiddhavok.com
      www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

So... uh... will I still be able to buy a Warrior MG for less than 75% of the list price?

Comment

Thanks a lot for the info Matt. It's good to have at least one of the dealers "on our side" tu put it one way.

Next Jackson I get, It'll be from you. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
          Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Yeah, I wish I could afford new Jacksons instead of used. Cuz I'd rather send Matt money as opposed to anyone else, that's for sure...

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Matt. Good to hear news from the insiders rather than the con-artists.

So this means that the prices on your site are MAP and not what you are actually selling it for?? I never understood why a company would want that necessarily.....then again I never did well in business classes either [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ January 29, 2003, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: ranalli ]

Comment

I also don't want you guy to think I am greedy cause my prices have to go up. I am just following the rules. I can still sell them for whatever I want, I just can't advertise them for below the MAP.

Matt

Comment

Hey that is just the advertise price

i am sure Matt will hook us up

the MAP(Minimum Advertised Price) and the MSRP(Manufacture suggested Retail Price) and the SP(Sale Price)
                  are all three different things

Comment

With the new list Prices, the actual dealer cost did go up a little but not much. Most of it was to include the Hardshell case which is required on USA models. If you download the new List Price sheet, you will now see (with case) by each USA model which should have been done a long time ago. Keep in mind Jackson has had the same dealer cost for quite a while now so it was expected.

Matt

P.S. Now that everything has settled down from the buy out and the NAMM rush, I am making a push to have the forum placed back as the Official Jackson Charvel Forum.

[ January 29, 2003, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: OnlineStageGear ]

Comment

Working...
                    X