Finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!

Only took them 29 days to find my money but they have! Guitar has left the building and is on its way to me!

Now its a pity I live in England and have to wait prolly around a week.

Argh. im so excited. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Finally!

Congrats, it looks like a sweet guitar. I love the black with white bezels - it matches really well with the ebony board/black headstock with binding.

Comment

glad to hear that things seem to be working out for you now, Jeremy.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy:
        Now its a pity I live in England and have to wait prolly around a week.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Only a week? Try waiting three months for a freakin' pickup. It still hasn't arrived either.

[img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Was this the guitar that was ordered from Ed Roman? I think you should have RacerX go and kick Eds ass again just for making you wait. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
          I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Just in case you think that is bad.

6 months ago, I ordered a replacement for a top end Samick banjo neck (nato wood ???) that was warped. They said it was in stock and would ship immediately. This is the gold plated banjo they quit producing. Now they won't even answer my e-mails. NEVER BUY SAMICK UNLESS YOU WANT AN ORPHAN

Comment

Correction, never buy SamICK period...........

Comment

For me the worst part of waiting is the waiting that comes after you know they shipped it. It's torture.

Comment

^^ what sepiroth said.

Whe I was waiting for my Dinky to arrive I couldn't sleep at night...(I know, I'm weird).

Comment

Originally posted by Thoraby:
                    ^^ what sepiroth said.

Whe I was waiting for my Dinky to arrive I couldn't sleep at night...(I know, I'm weird).
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's common, not weird; I wake up thru the night, log on and check tracking even
                    though I KNOW it ain't gonna be at the next hub yet! OCD and GAS run together!

I DO have a SAMICK SG450 that's a pretty
                    damn nce guitar, though! Nowhere near the real thing, but it looks, plays and
                    sounds good! Also, I'm not afraid to take it out and PLAY with it, unlike a real '62 SG! If it were stolen the thief
                    would only get an a$$-whippin' rather than dismemberment. A misdemeanor keeps
                    you away from your babies less time than a felony dismemberment murder!

'Course, then I might get on VH1! [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Man I over-dosed on coffee when I found out through the tracking # that it was in town finally. I spent all day by the door waiting for the UPS driver to knock.

Comment

Working...
                      X