New Rhoads spotted in Sam Ash...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Rhoads spotted in Sam Ash...

Why not? Ive got a couple of em and love em! Sure a neck through would be a little easier to reach the upper frets, but nothing you cant get used to.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

if the headstock matched I'd buy one.. now I'll just wait for a cheap used rr5..
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

yeah but for the money you can get a nice used neck thru.

Comment

if you click on the DKMG below it, its got a Warwick bass for the picture....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Idiots
          Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Why not? Ive got a couple of em and love em! Sure a neck through would be a little easier to reach the upper frets, but nothing you cant get used to.

[/ QUOTE ]
            +1 nothing wrong with the bolt on's

Comment

Ah yes the elusive KE3 Corvette 5 string Kelly. I've been searchin for one of those for years now. And sure enought sams ass gets one. Nice.
              Gil

Comment

Not to hi-jack this thread or anything but Sam Ash has LOUSY customer service in their stores. GC's guitars might be poorly taken care of but atleast they take good care of customers.
                E = Fb

Comment

Sam Ash is a fuggin joke, 90% of their stock is cheap shit in-house off-brand copies that are a ripoff even at their typical $299 price point. And when you get to the name brands, all they have is the cheapest imported versions (some of which are nice, granted, but still).

I guess they stock "what sells," but they took what was once a great quality store in NYC for serious musicians and turned it into a national WalMart of shitty guitars.

oh well...
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Plain and simple, it's a lack of management. I was totally ignored in the San Antonio store for nearly 30 minutes while I walked around. As I was on my way out of the door, an employee asked if I needed any help. I said not now, maybe 30 minutes ago it would've been nice.

Besides any place that has to keep the public restroom locked has serious issues. They won't last long with service like that.
                    E = Fb

Comment

I kinda like it (the guitar), although I agree w/ Sully that rear routed/no pickguard & no V plate, It would be much better. Bound fretboard & headstock would make it better yet.
                      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

something like this, although rosewood would be ok as well.
                        KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                        I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          As I was on my way out of the door, an employee asked if I needed any help. I said not now, maybe 30 minutes ago it would've been nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

D'oh! I can hear the sarcasm now [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            something like this, although rosewood would be ok as well.

[/ QUOTE ]
                            Bingo!! Put me down for one of those bad-boys! A non-recessed floyd would be even more sickness.. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X