IT'S ALMOTS ON ITS WAY!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT'S ALMOTS ON ITS WAY!!!!

K, i ordered this guitar october 17th and it's a green sl2h-mah. Fortunately, they had one available and made, ready to ship so it was supposed to take a week, then Fender bought Jackson. He said it'd be a short delay, which became 3 week delay, which became, not sure when it'll be here, which finally became end of january(that was 2 months ago). After a long time of waiting i figured I'd go talk to the guy and he said "dont hold me to it but I received word today that your guitar will be shipping out Monday."

Finally, a real USA made Jackson will be my very own.
    Also, the fender buyout thing will be good for a change here. Previously the store carried only lowend jacksons and carried primarily fender guitars but now that the buyout occured they will be carrying more USA made Jackson guitars. He said a dk-1, phil collen sig and another one he wasnt sure about were also going to be shipped soon.

Re: IT\'S ALMOTS ON ITS WAY!!!!

Awesome man! I'd love to have an SL2H-Mahagony, but I'm 15 and poor, so a USA Jackson isn't in my near future... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] But I can dream right?

Comment

i went from being not sure about buying a jackson or a prs to being like: id rather have a jackson then 3 prs guitars. I cant wait

Comment

Hey Dumpy,

It'll worth th ewait, believe me. When I was 15 I only wanted a really cool Jackson, but couldn't have it. Now I'm 30 and have 6. The first one came at 19.

Rock on dude! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Ahhh the feeling of the guitar is on its way. Im in that happyness at the moment!

Did you have the biggest grin when you found out? I know i did. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by tyrant21:
            i went from being not sure about buying a jackson or a prs to being like: id rather have a jackson then 3 prs guitars. I cant wait
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, but you can buy 3 great Jacksons for the price of one good PRS... IMO. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

and yes, i had a huge smile on my face, despite all thr touble it's been, ill have one of the nicest electrics in town now

Comment

Working...
              X