Custom shop ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom shop ?

Going thru the body list on the qoute form it says death angel.Is this the death warrior like Robs from Death Angel or is it a different style?

Re: Custom shop ?

Rob's is a Death Angel not a Death Warrior.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Death Warrior is something one of the jcf members came up with. Nor was it? There is also a Death Kelly which was a NAMM show guitar. All death angel offshoots, there is an archtop too, I think those were NAMM pieces as well? Paul has that one. And I'm ordering a custom one of my own, cause Death Angels are awesome, and an archtop is just icing on the cake [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

What Rob C. plays is defintely a Death Angel though, and it was his original design.

Comment

DEATH WARRIOR [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

MOSH ON
        DAVE
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I really love that 7-String version. The 6 string version looks nice but compared to the 7 it looks like a pussy's guitar.

I still have the urge to go impale someone when I see that guitar.
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up.To many "deaths" to keep up with! Trying to find the "one" guitar that I want from the custom shop and it's driving me nuts with all the bodies and colors etc..!!
            I'm thinking black death kelly (if they'll do it?)with white or silver bevels!

Comment

A black Death Kelly with silver bevels would look wicked! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] They will definitely do it, dunno if it would be an upcharge for custom shape or not, probably not since they have done it before?

Comment

Death Angel...
                Hear the universe scream
                Bleeding from black holes
                Whom horns careless
                And whom God mourns

Comment

I do love those inlays [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]Death Warrior!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Dude, why is your rack on a tv?

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]Absolute beauty! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]Death Warrior!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Dude, why is your rack on a tv?

[/ QUOTE ]

It´s not, it´s on a shelf above the TV [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I saw a band one time that incorporated a few tvs into their act... they played some cool horror movie clips on them. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Please don't flame me. There are colors, smells and tastes for everyone.
                            But some of these guitars look like bottle openers.
                            Again, I am a Strat body foogie. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Please don't flame me. There are colors, smells and tastes for everyone.
                              But some of these guitars look like bottle openers.
                              Again, I am a Strat body foogie. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                              what's wrong with a botle opener?
                              You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Working...
                              X