Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson rules for not only guitars but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson rules for not only guitars but...

Ive been waiting for my gun metal grey Y2KV for 7 months and 16 days. This guy from Jackson Ben North or something whos a really cool guy called and apologized and filled me in on my guitar and what not. And he sent me 2 free shirts. One is too big but hey it was free, but the other is a Jackson hockey jersey. Its on the site for like $50. And I got it free. I just wanted to share that and say that Jackson truely is the best company. I think Fender buying them was a good thing for now. Just hope it stays that way.

Re: Jackson rules for not only guitars but...

You STILL don't have your guitar ??

Comment

So now they're ok because they gave you a $50 shirt? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

...i ordered a hockey jersey over xmas break for myself, and ive YET to get it! im still stuck using my :shudder: Penguins Jagr jersey from like 4 years ago to play pickup hockey...

~E

Comment

I don't know how you can wait 7 monts for a guitar...I'd rather have the money to buy something nowlot of nice stuff avaial If it's a custom shop order I could see waiting a year.
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

My guitar is supposed, told to me by the guy who gave me the shirts, that it would be in monday or tuesday for sure. And Newc he didnt have to give me a free shirt. Cuz I want a USA Jackson Y2KV in gun metal grey that bad. yeah 7 1/2 months is a long time to wait for a non custom shop. There was some other stuff I would have liked but the Y2KV is #1 for me. Vs are just my thing and a gibson would not do for sure. He gave me a free $50 shirt I think thats cool of him. They could have just said hey your guitar isnt ready but just wait. I thought it was cool of um.

Comment

That is cool

Now send me the shirt that is to big for you
              [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I would have hooked ya up but I gave it to my local guitar shop guy whos been on Jacksons butt about my guitar. Sorry bro. This dude has helped me out a lot and cut me some breaks and good deals. My guitar is supposed to be in tomorrow or at the latest wednesday. Ahhhh a gun metal grey Y2KV.mmmmmmmm lol.

Comment

Ahhhh a gun metal grey Y2KV.mmmmmmmm lol.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That should be almost as nice as my GMG RR1T [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

RRs freaking rule. I have an early 90s rhoads pro in all black with EMGs.It has a few nicks and stuff in it but I paid $500 for it and its the best guitar Ive played. I couldnt imagine a USA Jackson RR. Must be nice. Im thinking of changing the Y2KVs hardware to black cuz black looks soo much better. Id put the Y2KV against it.

Comment

ive played a rhoads in our local music shop and it is a very nice guitar no doubt about it, but i prefere my y2kv.

im glad you are finally getting it jackson16. i know you've waited a long time.

Comment

My old hardhat from work was a Jackson (no joke!), and it was a damn fine one at that.

Comment

When you get it, pics are MANDATORY sir... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Man I cant wait to get my y2kv. They said it shipped this morning on overnight delivery. So its coming down to tomorrow. If its not here tomorrow Im really going to be ticked. almost 8 months for a standard production model and not even in a graphic finish or anything. Id hate to see what it would have taken to get one in a graphic. Has anyone ever seen a y2kv in gun metal grey? I havent seen one.

Comment

I've seen a gun metal gray Y2KV. You'll be happy with it.
                              ][:o)#
                              We must!
                              We must!
                              We must increase the bust!
                              The bigger the better!
                              The tighter the sweater!
                              The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Working...
                              X