an APOLOGY to ALL JCFers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an APOLOGY to ALL JCFers...

Doc Dryer here...I need to take a moment to APOLOGIZE to JCF members, and - for that matter - EVERYBODY...I am usually very punctual in returning e-mails and trying to submit helpful posts or get folks free or low cost parts, but LATELY...HELL...Since Thanksgiving, I've been putting stuff off...FIRST, it was I have ALL these Custom Shop guitar orders to get done and shipped by Christmas...THEN, I used the "NAMM Show is soon" excuse, and NOW, I've just been LAZY, and kind of in a blue funk...I had 3 deals go South on me lately {no biggie - sh!t happens [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] }, costing around 5 grand that I was COUNTING ON {DON'T COUNT on ANYTHING until the dead presidents are IN YER HAND !!!}...I'm making a late New Year's resolution to pull my head outta my buttocks, and MOVE AHEAD !!!...I adopted a state of mind about 2 1/2 years ago that I DON'T ALLOW myself to have "PROBLEMS"...I prefer to refer to them as...

"CHALLENGES"

I'm going to try to get my new website up ASAP, and TRY to e a little more HELPFUL and INTERACTIVE around here, and in general !!!!

[ February 01, 2003, 01:41 AM: Message edited by: Doc Dryer ]

Re: an APOLOGY to ALL JCFers...

I still love ya Doc [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Doc,
      you're human too, you need a break! I'm sure everybody in JCF will understand. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      And i'm sure all of us have those days,months or even years which we just wanna be "lazy". [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Hey, when you're THE MAN, you're IN DEMAND! Everybody gets swamped sometimes. Sorry to hear about the
        deals that cancelled.

Hey I emailed you about a saddle assembly
        for a Yamaha RGX1220S; Floyd knockoff, but the saddle assembly is everything including the fine tuner! Yep, fine tuner is NOT mounted to the bridge frame,
        but part of the saddle asembly. You load the strigs from the rear like a single lock trem, but then there's a block the string runs under that clamps it.

I've been looking for this saddle assembly for a couple of years now. If you have a clue where I could get it, or
        have it, I'd love to restore it to stock.
        The bridge is black, but I'd tae any color as these are almost impossible to
        find. Thanks!

Rich

[ February 01, 2003, 02:25 AM: Message edited by: lerxstcat ]
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Doc, While your moving ahead, I'm looking for a JT580 lefty trem black, in good shape. E-mail me if one comes across.

thanks,

joe...

btw, we all get a little relaxed now and then.
          www.godwentpunk.com
          www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

All I know is that I bought a 15 part of you and regardless off the insignificance, you immediately returned my email.Also you shipped instantly upon receiving payment. Sometimes we set high standards for ourselves than we are able to live up to. I have never heard anyone say anything bad about you or be treated unfairly. So, give yourself the respect that all other JCF'ers obviously have for you. We all have times of high output and lows. Life is too short to judge good men by their own admission of shortcoming.
            Late L

[ February 01, 2003, 04:46 AM: Message edited by: LRGman ]

Comment

Good job, Doc [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Most of us would keep making excuses and putting stuff off another day (myself included) but you've said everyhting I've been thinking - one excuse after another, but it's mostly being lazy. We all need a break now and then from being "Perfekt", but it eats away at us after a while.
              So, I also would like to apologize for being slow about stuff and making excuses and being lazy.

To a lurker named Jack (Farenheit454? AllMeatMarvel?) I apologize deeply for neither sending you an email nor what I promised to send you - it SHALL be done, though [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I'll Overnight it to you Monday morning [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yay for Doc!

Good luck Doc, I was wondering where you had got to so it's good to hear your still out there and coming back at us! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Well... OK. But next time your A$$ is MINE B- IEYYTCH! LOL J/K with ya Doc. Very Serious now... You owe us no apology. We all go through times of "Blue Funk". Take care of yourself and your "challanges". We'll all be here when you work it all out. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

The only thing you owe anyone is peace of mind for yourself- You know you'll always get my support bro! Neddi
                    www.facebook.com/neddistanz

Comment

Doc you owe us NO APOLOGY!! You are a great great man!!!!!!!

I would have just made more excuses! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"Life is too short to judge good men by their own admission of shortcoming"

Well said, LRG Man.

Doc, you are, and always will be the biggest man I have ever known. You were there for me every step of the way through out my kidney ordeal, and I can never thank you enough or even begin to repay you for your selfless acts of kindness you've shown me and many many others.

To hear you admit to feeling blue sends a shiver down my spine. I don't want you to EVER feel anything but happiness after all you've been through and all you've taught me and all of us here.

Cut yourself some slack, big guy! You hold a very high standard for yourself and if you miss the mark by a little, you've still made some ones day in the process!

Sit back, relax, and feel the love being poured your way by so many people who've lives you've touched.

BTW, when ever I need to smile, I just think of your email to me with the "TTFO" qoute! Priceless!!

Comment

Doc you don't need to apologize for anything. You are THE coolest dude ever, if you ever need anything from me just say the word.

Comment

Doc everyone gets behind on stuff. Sorry to hear about those deals going bad. Thanks a lot for that bridge part you sent me for free. I tried to post a message on here thanking you but I guess you never got it. Thanks a lot man. Wish I coudl have helped you out with the 5 grand.

Comment

Not a problem...
                              The challenge is the "Blue Funk".. Should be the name of a band!

Comment

Working...
                              X