an APOLOGY to ALL JCFers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: an APOLOGY to ALL JCFers...

I'll forgive you if you give me your rounded Kramer Voyager...

Seriously though I've been gone for a couple months so I have no idea what's going on, but what I gather you don't owe anyone anything.

Comment

Hey, no need to apologize at all!!

All of us fall out of the scene once in a while....there are some months either during or immediately after a lot has gone on that I am completely MIA.....my parents called...asked if I was still alive!! Whooops...

Comment

Doc,
        No need for apologies my friend. I think we ALL have had a 'bout of the "blue funk" at one time or another and can easily relate.

You are probably the most 100% stand-up individual on the board and have the respect of all here. When you need a break, you are certainly entitled - no need for apologies.

Well get crankin' on the web site whenever you're ready.

Comment

Yeah, the Doc is one of the good guys. The Christmas season can be tough on anyone that has a retail-type business. Glad to hear you survived it.

Doc, perhaps you'll be cheered up by knowing that I decided not to sell the Washburn EC36 that I bought from you last year (which I had earlier offered here on the Classifieds). I thought I was going to have to sell it to fund my latest Carvin G.A.S. attack, but I sold enough other stuff to prevent that need. I'm still planning on doing some kind of full restoration of the EC36--I couldn't bear to sell such a rare beast!

Comment

Working...
          X