Single pickup guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single pickup guitars?

What ever happened to the single pickup guitar? true not versatile but a lot of people only use the bridge pickup really...i've seen some of the new musicman silohette's with only one pickup but are there jacksons/charvels avaliable with the same format - i'd love to get a single pickup rhoads or star either new or off ebay - anyone got pics?

Re: Single pickup guitars?

www.charvelguitars.com

<font color="orange"> The one hum Charvel strat or star is still available!!

&amp; lots of pics in the Gallery:</font>

http://www.jcfonline.com/gallery/

Comment

yeah but as a twenty year old student the chances of me affording a guitar that expensive are slim [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

not sure of the price but the Kevin Bond Rhoads is a 1 hum Rhoads that is now available

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

who's kevin bonds?

Comment

Jackson has teamed with Superjoint Ritual’s Kevin Bond to bring you the Kevin Bond Signature Rhoads, a truly devilish instrument (black with Blood Red or Fluorescent Green bevels, pentagram inlays). It has a mahogany body and neck-thru, single Seymour Duncan “Iommi” humbucking pickup, ebony fingerboard, “Ivoroid” binding on the neck and headstock, Tune-o-matic-style bridge, Schaller Fine Tuning tailpiece and Jackson sealed die-cast tuners.

This guitar is made overseas.....not sure what the street price is.
            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
            My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

aah rite cool

Comment

are single pickup models easy to come by second hand?

Comment

Charvel Model 1 and 2's are pretty easy to find on eBay, and are priced reasonably because they're imports. Here's a pic of mine.

Comment

yeah they aren't that versitle but i dunno i've allways thought they where cool. laiho's is wicked!

Comment

I've in mind the Kev.B. is about have of an US model. Unfortanetly its fender-scale. If it were gibson-Scale I'd DEFENITLY by one.

Comment

FYI - I think Matts Music has a Kevin Bond with the red trim. Its is a wicked looking guitar in person. Build quality seemed pretty good too.
                        "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

I got a model 1 with 1 humbucker now, gonna turn it into the ultimate metalshred machine! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks again tim!!
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

This is my single pickup Charvel-Jackson. I purchased as an after christmas present to myself. I decided that I would make a list of every hoc-shop in the area (9) and I would check them all out and if I found a single pickup charvel, I promised myself that I would not pay more than $150 for it. I remember bringing my 8 year old daughter with me...who after the third shop, she asked...."Daddy, where are the Hawks? I found it in the 8th shop and I finally got the guy down from $190. to $160. - Which I decided was a "DEAL" ! It was.....what a great guitar....next to my stock Model 3 and my fender squire II strat (that now has had so much "customing", that they will have to bury me with it when I die !
                            http://pictures.aol.com/ap/myAlbums....129904454659.1

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

THIS one and Razor's Model2 are freakin' sweet!
                              Razor, I could just lick up that red. YUM!
                              I'm really digging the green bevels on the Kevin Bond Rhoads. Dammit. I want that.
                              I'm such a sucker for the one hums! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X