GuitarXpress/No more Jacksons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GuitarXpress/No more Jacksons

I purchased the white Spector 4 string he had for sale a few months ago. When I talked to him he seemed to be moving away from Jackson at that point. It seems like the only line he's still carrying is Dean. I don't really see the point of carrying one line? I would guess that Guitar Xpress will be gone soon, and he will concentrate on SDG.

If anyone is looking for a new USA jackson, he's got some great prices right now.
    ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

Hey, he still has my comment up...and he still spelled my name wrong, lol [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Wow, wish I could free up some $, those prices are awsome. I remember when a new Jackson was that cheap...Good ol' days. Damn inflation

Comment

Wow I am suprised so many guys here are commenting on Lloyd.

I have mentioned Lloyd on a couple of previous posts and never heard anyone comment back. I figured I probably should not say anything since he is not a sponsor dealer of this forum.

An absolute superb guy. He sent me a PC1 just to try and said if I did not like it to send it back to him. He did not take a credit card number from me or anything. Who would do that? I ended up buying it and ordering a custom through him.

I spoke with him last week. He said he started his San Dimas line of guitars to secure a future income. He was real nervous when Fender took over Jackson because of the change in management and figured sooner or later he and Fender would part ways.

Fender can say what they want but as a salesperson I can tell you it is never in anyone's best interest to burn a bridge I don't care how big of a maufacturer you are.
        PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Yes ladies and gentlemen, the baby is doing just fine.

(gawd, why did you have to post THAT picture??)
            Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] When's the due date? Mine should be any year now. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Any day now.

Actually, my weight has been a big problem for me as of late. Not to gain a sympathy note, but I've hit rock bottom with it and I'm now rebounding. Hopefully I'll be well on my way towards following in the steps of my heroes, Kane Roberts, George Lynch, and the guys in Manowar come NAMM. I just had my first success, but it's going to be a hard road.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Cool. Good luck. I've gotta get my ass back in shape, too.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    and the guys in Manowar

[/ QUOTE ]
                    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Death to false metal! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (sorry but Manowar just cracks me up).

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehehe... Impressive...

Comment

I find this strange cuz I asked him just three weeks ago about this and he told me absolutely not...
                        Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Wow, I'm sorry to see this happen. I've only ever bought on guitar from Lloyd, but he was probably one of the most pleasent guys that I've ever had the pleasure to deal with. You don't run into too many dealers that strive to make you happy, and he probably put together one of the last small runs (RR Legend) before FMIC bumped the number from 12 to 100.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Any day now.

Actually, my weight has been a big problem for me as of late. Not to gain a sympathy note, but I've hit rock bottom with it and I'm now rebounding. Hopefully I'll be well on my way towards following in the steps of my heroes, Kane Roberts, George Lynch, and the guys in Manowar come NAMM. I just had my first success, but it's going to be a hard road.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am right there with ya....I was back in great shape last year, but got a kidney stone and working out came to a stop. Now I am fat as shit. Funny thing is, because I am tall (6'3") I can carry the weight(285) and not look like a freak. But it's how I feel, I dont give a shit what anyone else thinks.

We can do it.

Shawn
                            Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Well, about two years ago I was on my way to my ultimate goal. (200) I was 20 pounds away. The excuse I give is a couple of bad experiences with the opposite sex, but I'll call a spade a spade and admit that I just gave up.

I'll never be a small man by any stretch of the imagination, under all this "extra padding" I'm built like a linebacker, but I've got a goal and I'm reaching it one step at a time. Some words from a friend the other day helped solidify my resolve.
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Todd, I'd be happy at 200 myself. Damn, it don't come off as easy as it goes on huh?
                                Scott
                                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X