GuitarXpress/No more Jacksons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GuitarXpress/No more Jacksons

Nope! Maybe I should move this stuff to the Non-J/C section and start a support thread... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Hell yeah. JCF weight loss club. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Well, I'm short, I'm NOT wearing it well, I'm NOT built like a linebacker under all this extra padding, and I'm tired of getting winded walking up steps. I'm getting tired of looking at myself in the mirror.

I'm happy that my long layoff from IT finished a year and a half ago, but going from doing construction to sitting on your ass all day added thirty pounds to me really quick. That may not sound like much to some of you, but I'm also only 5'7". I figure if you can do it, I can do. Maybe we should all make some sort of pledge to each other on this, because I know I'd try harder if I felt like I was letting someone down otherwise.

Comment

Someone start a thread in the Non-J/C section, I'm in. I'm going to try and get this thread back on track...

Yeah, when I met Lloyd with Kev, in the relatively short time we talked, he was a really down-to-Earth and personable guy. It was great meeting him and I look forward to seeing him again.

Hopefully this change was amicable and Lloyd hasn't lost any footing with FMIC, maybe he's just taking more of a chance with his own brand. Think of it, in some ways, they were overlapping with Jacksons and Charvels.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

It would seem from the tone of the note on his page that it wasnt the happiest of splits....Is that just me?

Shawn
            Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

I just talked to him, and he isnt bitter, but he just wasnt happy with the FMIC thing...

I snagged the Green SL2H
              Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I just talked to him, and he isnt bitter, but he just wasnt happy with the FMIC thing...

I snagged the Green SL2H

[/ QUOTE ]

You beat me by a couple hours on the SL2H Trans Green. Enjoy!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

he told me someone was shopping him hard about it...

instock inventory

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Hell yeah. JCF weight loss club. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    LOL I'm in! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Though, I'm only 5'5" and weigh about 160, so I'm not really "fat", it's just my face has filled out more and the fact that this baby's in my stomach. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I could stand to lose at least 20 pounds or so. I don't even drink that much beer any more, it's mostly the pizza and pasta! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

so I knew to snatch it very quickly

instock inventory

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        LOL I'm in! Though, I'm only 5'5" and weigh about 160, so I'm not really "fat", it's just my face has filled out more and the fact that this baby's in my stomach. I could stand to lose at least 20 pounds or so. I don't even drink that much beer any more, it's mostly the pizza and pasta!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] I'm 5'9" and I'm 147
                        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

<font color="aqua">what's next, hair and makeup!! C'mon, knock it off!!

Actually I have these love handles I'd like to lose......... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] </font>
                          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm 4'9" and 367 lb., and yes Lloyd is a hell of a guy.
                              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                I'm 4'9" and 367 lb.

[/ QUOTE ]
                                So you're Ed Roman?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X