Corona address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corona address

What is the phyiscal address (street, house number) of the Charvel/Jackson custom shop in Corona?

As far as I remember, it was already answered once, but I cannot find the thread anymore.

Re: Corona address

Wow, talk about Classified Information [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm surprised the thread's still here if it's THAT hush-hush [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

W-w-what are ya planning? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I PMed it to ya
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I'm surprised the thread's still here if it's THAT hush-hush [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only you can put a negative spin on something that we don't know the answer to. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
        Occupy JCF

Comment

It's in Hangar 18... now you know too much!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            W-w-what are ya planning? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I PMed it to ya

[/ QUOTE ]

terrorist attack? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Acutally I heard that Fender factory in Corona is in the list of the "sensitive targets" written by CIA, therefore this information is classified and you need security clearance fron the Pentagon to access... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

just joking...obviously,mate! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            '90 (8?) Jackson Soloist Professional
            '97 Jackson RR1 Pile o'skulls
            '97 Gibson Les Paul Classic
            '92 Fender Strat scallop
            '97 BC Rich perfect Bich
            '99 Burns Brian May black beauty

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only you can put a negative spin on something that we don't know the answer to. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Note the laughie and the pokey - those indicate humorous intent.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

There will be NO humor here Mr.

Comment

That's right, this is a humor-free zone. If you want humor I can provide you with a website to laugh at.

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] <- is that how these things work?
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

I see no harm in having a mailing address:

Jackson/Charvel Customn Shop
                    311 Cessna Circle
                    Corona, CA 92880
                    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      That's right, this is a humor-free zone. If you want humor I can provide you with a website to laugh at.

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] <- is that how these things work?

[/ QUOTE ]

Now now, that wouldn't happen to be MY website would it? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ahhhhh! Now that I have the address - ALLAHU ACKBAAAAARR! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Can you provide us with a website to laugh at anyways? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          ALLAHU ACKBAAAAARR! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I see no harm in having a mailing address:

Jackson/Charvel Customn Shop
                            311 Cessna Circle
                            Corona, CA 92880

[/ QUOTE ]

Oich, you´d think they can spell their own company name properly.... Probably Gibson lawyers trademarking ´the word "Custom" or something [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X