instock inventory

Comment

Re: Look at what I found in the back of Guitar World

"I know that dude" - Jeff Spiccoli
      Occupy JCF

Comment

hehe. cool. nice one, Matt

which issue, Noodles? I'll have to look out for it (we're a coupla months behind over here)
        Hail yesterday

Comment

i remember seeing the add in last months issue, and i think before that too....
          www.WarCurse.com

Comment

Yeah, I noticed that a few months back. Pretty cool.

Comment

Re: Look at what I found in the back of Guitar Wor

Anyone else get slightly dizzy and disoriented reading the text in that photo? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Because it's out of focus on the left, and then it comes into focus but the text is smaller to the right, you get this weird trippy warbling effect as you read across! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Man, that is friggin' cool. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Anyone else get slightly dizzy and disoriented reading the text in that photo? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Because it's out of focus on the left, and then it comes into focus but the text is smaller to the right, you get this weird trippy warbling effect as you read across! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Man, that is friggin' cool. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">I'll have what he's having.... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It looks perfectly straight and in focus to me? What are you on? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I found this one in the issue with Dimebag and Vinnie Paul on the front. A great interview with Vinnie BTW, he said something that broke my heart:

"He gave me a high five, and then a minute later...I'll never see him again, man." [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmm. 5 floyded and 5 string through, NOW that is way fukin cool!!!!! Think about how many 25ths did not sell because of the lack of options!!!!!!
                    "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

NO ONE ELSE is trippin' on that picture? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It doesn't wobble like Jell-O for anybody else but me? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Why does this not surprise me? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, read the text slowly and let your peripheral vision "look" at the distorted black rectangle border of the ad. I swear, I notice it convoluting in and out of the screen, like an optical illusion.

Or maybe I just need more sleep. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I see it! wow...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          NO ONE ELSE is trippin' on that picture? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It doesn't wobble like Jell-O for anybody else but me? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Why does this not surprise me? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, read the text slowly and let your peripheral vision "look" at the distorted black rectangle border of the ad. I swear, I notice it convoluting in and out of the screen, like an optical illusion.

Or maybe I just need more sleep. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          I think that's probably not in the ad, just an effect of the page being slightly curved up when he took the pic.

Comment

That's exactly it, Yabba! Your mind KNOWS that the ad is a perfect black rectangle, but the image shows a distorted rectangle to your eyes, so the mind gets confused and tries to compensate... hence the weird Jell-O effect! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I never thought this would prompt a discussion about me not ripping the page out of the magazine so I could take a pic on a flat surface! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X