Custom Jackson??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Jackson??

What are the possibilities with custom shop guitars and custom one-off shapes.......I assume there are restrictions and such, but im confused because on the custom shop quote it is an upcharge of $240.......can i get anything i want within reason?? help me out.

Thanks, Matt [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Re: Custom Jackson??

I think you can get anything you want, as long as the shape hasn't been copyrighted by anyone.....other than Jackson / Charvel of course!
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

why don't ya try the custom shop generator. It'll give ya list price of what it will cost thenfigure about 70% of that as the selling price. It'll at least give you an idea of what it'll cost ya.
      Gil

Comment

"If You Can Dream It - We Can Build It"

You want a machine gun? A .357? A tailfin from a '57 Chevy BelAire?
        How about a Formula 1 racer with rotating wheels and steering?
        How about a 7-string penis?
        How about a doubleneck Rhoads where the necks point in opposite directions and it spins like the old ZZTop Deans?

If you can dream it up, and pay for it to be built, they can build it. More complicated designs take longer and cost more, of course. The Zoraxe RETAIL price was $10,000 IIRC.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

wheres the link to the custom shop generator?!

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/resources/c...CustomShop.htm [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Have fun!!!
            Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Working...
            X