K.Easton working for GXPress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K.Easton working for GXPress?

Check it out. Not sure if this is a permanent gig or what, but I hope it does well for all. Good move by Lloyd, too. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

http://www.guitarxpress.com/cgibin/w...i/gx/home.html

Re: K.Easton working for GXPress?

P.S.- Also check out the updated Charvel Bullseye area. Sounds like the reissues will stop at 30 after all. Get `em while some are left.

Comment

Awesome!

Kevin, hope things are going well! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Hmm ..cool .that's mine in the picture ... I got an email saying there were 2 more delivered this weekend so there's a few available right away ...

Great to see Kevin E staying in the Tech side and answering questions .. the guy seems like a walking encylopedia ...

Kev
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

That's great news!! Rock on Kev. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats KE! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'm flaggin emails for Lloyd and spreading the disease of rock and roll as much as possible. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              Lloyd asked me if I could swing it so I said sure no sweat. I've written some tech tips for him and whomever needs them and I'm really getting into writing this book. Kinda cool. Someone might wanna read it someday. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

On the same note, we're doing well, I'm building sites for some local companies and doing tons of guitar work. Turns out there's only like 3 people in town that are halfway decent repairmen. Sad. There's loads of musicians around here. In fact, last weekend we did a garage sale and I sold a couple amps, three tejano bands came by so I picked up business from those guys as well. Baja Sexto i yi yi!

Hmmm, I've also been asked by some of my old music biz competitors about moving to chicago or florida or the west coast but as blackie lawless once said...I'm blind in Texas. Although raising three kids makes me wanna take a vacation quite frequently.

MotherShip out. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome. Good Job! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

But hey Kevin, we all know Texas rocks! You could take three or more vacations here, in totally different climates and terrain, and all in one state no less!!! To put a spin on a famous credit card phrase..."Texas....don't leave home..".
                  The Buzzard does not fear
                  The man in riot gear
                  Harvest a skull of stone
                  The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Working...
                  X