Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

A big hello from up North

I finally re-registered, i had originally left the old forum cos there was just too much negativity for my liking, even though none of it was aimed at me, but it seems this place has cleaned up nicely. I also changed my name (used to be triggerhappy) due to the two snipping bozos in Maryland, i felt it was the right thing to do. Hope there's a place here for my twisted and demented Canadian humor
    later all

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Hello all

Welcome U-thirsty, well, let's see if you can match the twisted and demented postings that pop up here all the time [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Say hello to Villeneuve for me, will ya...
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Welcome back, dude! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

welcome back! How are things in Canadia? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by U-thirsty:
          A big hello from up North

I finally re-registered, i had originally left the old forum cos there was just too much negativity for my liking, even though none of it was aimed at me, but it seems this place has cleaned up nicely. I also changed my name (used to be triggerhappy) due to the two snipping bozos in Maryland, i felt it was the right thing to do. Hope there's a place here for my twisted and demented Canadian humor
          later all

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool another Canuck! Welcome.

Where you from.

I'm in Toronto

Comment

Hey! I too am from The Sleeping Ice Giant. I'm from Sylvan Lake, Alberta.

Comment

Vernon BC! Welcome. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Hey Rattlehead;
                I have been to Sylvan Lake, is the Chinese restaurant still in the hotel?
                For a little place, I have never seen such partiers. They outdid me in a hurry.

Comment

Aye Welcome back der aye. Hows it in the great white north der aye? Like it is here in the midwest. Friggin cold!!!!!!? It'sso cold here I think my nuts retreated till spring.
                  Gil

Comment

Hello [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome in the original pointy headstock forum! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, thx for the warm welcome all [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                        I'm in Ottawa here, i must say, really weird weather we're having, 2 days ago went from +3 degrees with rain in the afternoon, to a bone chilling -29 degrees later that night, craziness! From what i've seen, looks like some of you guys in the U.S. are having eratic weather condition too. That's it, i'm a moving to Florida, any one there wanna adopt a 27 year old? lol.

Comment

So YOU'RE the one stealing all the Jacksons form Songbird Music.. no wonder they only have crap left! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by grandpa:
                            Hey Rattlehead;
                            I have been to Sylvan Lake, is the Chinese restaurant still in the hotel?
                            For a little place, I have never seen such partiers. They outdid me in a hurry.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">which hotel? do you mean the one on downtown lakeshore by all the bars and restaurants?

Comment

Welcome back to the madness!

Comment

Working...
                              X