• Show
Clear All

• Jenna

Jenna' Jackson Guitar

Site may not be work safe.

I want one!
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Re: Jenna

So for $1200 they are import knock offs of the beauty on the Jackson website? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Sure appears that way! My wife will hate it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Interesting... while I was purusing the adult industry news site (the link Jack Napalm was kind enough to include in his post above) I noticed there's a new movie that Zak Wylde directed called "cum craving teens". It didn't get a very good review though. Here's one of the writers comments.

"The lovely Nautica Thorn didn't look great in this video as one can see she has put on some weight and has numerous pimples on her ass which detracted from her sex scene."

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Of course that begs the question "you were reading what?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Matt,please give us the straight scoop on this Jenna V.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

where do you see that it's an import? the pink one was for jenna herself, the limiteds seem to be us made, no? at least that's what the article seems to say....
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                where do you see that it's an import? the pink one was for jenna herself, the limiteds seem to be us made, no? at least that's what the article seems to say....

[/ QUOTE ] A US made Jackson with graphic for $1200, Jon? Sign me up. The article doesn't say where it is made, and I may have wrongly assumed import because of the price.
                Scott

Comment

well, yeah, that's a slight red flag, isn't it? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
                  The guitar is produced by Jackson craftsmen in the same workshop that has been building Jackson guitars for the past twenty years.

[/ QUOTE ]

i read that and instantly thought of the custom shop, but i guess it could be japan...
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

ohhhhh. the "duncan designed" pickups are kind of a giveaway.... still cool, tho.
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      A US made Jackson with graphic for $1200, Jon? Sign me up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take 2 USA Jackson's at that price. I figured it was an import as well.

Comment

Cool guitar, but I would rather see one with Dominique Simone [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Wtf, $1200 for that thing? I spend so you're telling me my import KV is worth less cuz of the friggin pain job? That doesn't even look like Jenna anyways, if they're gonna put someone like Jenna on there, then they shoul've put like the bottom half of her body on there haha.

Comment

That picture doesn't do it justice, it is a KILLER looking guitar!
                            \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Wait until you see the actual guitar - trust me, it looks great. For the record, my wife wouldn't like it either. I'm still hearing it about the Guitar World "Brianna Banks & Y2KV" poster I hung in my music room... \oo/
                              \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Working...
                              X