New 2003 Jackson Colors & Graphics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New 2003 Jackson Colors & Graphics?

anyone know if the flame inlays are available on imports?

what is that black guitar anyway? a SL1 or a really nice dinky (dk2?) with black hardware?

Comment

[img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] Ah, tis truly sad I say. I worked for years, creating those things. The swirls, the inlays, designing the pickups and now? [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] Hmm, glad ya dig em though. Just wished they'd've listened to me a bit when I told them the finishes were not right. That silver swirl ain't even close. The same goes for the copperhead and the holo and especially the cobalt blue swirl. It's supposed to be, ah never mind.

I had 17 new models for 2003 ready to roll but now they are mine I guess. I've built two of them so far here in the home shop and they came out kinda cool. Instead of Jackson's now they're VooDoos. I gotta come up with a name for the things some day, till then I'll just play the pee out of them.

The retro red and green were not me, nor was tangerine. I think the guys at fender needed a little more time before namm hit to get it all ready to roll. Red Rum was created by Stan Schiller and Phil Collen, it should only be on the PC1 and PC1A models. Tangerine should be a SweeTone color. The Copperhead should be a USA Select as is the Holo, Graveyard(which is the original), silver/black dragon, LA blue because Dodger Blue woulda gotten us/them sued, nebula, those are all usa select colors I think.

Ok, 2 cents added. Did that sound mean? It kinda did when I re-read it. Oh well.

MotherShip out.
      KEvin

Comment

Awesome Kevin, you should post some pics of those new models you designed though. I sure know I'd like to see them.

Comment

That Kelly looks friggin' awesome.

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by After Forever:
            anyone know if the flame inlays are available on imports?

what is that black guitar anyway? a SL1 or a really nice dinky (dk2?) with black hardware?
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've heard the Flame should be available on the DK2
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Re: New 2003 Jackson Colors &amp; Graphics?

holoflake was in the original usa series in the 90's(?)...black undercoat with big metalfalkes that change color when the light hits them...kind of a rainbow-ish effect...d.m.
              http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

!!! woohoo, that would be awesome..

DK-2, duncan designed pups, BLACK hardware and flame inlays.. for lets say.. 700 euro? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] yeah right..

Comment

I hope they keep the newer Graveyard graphic, although I like the older one too, I just hope they keep the newer one, I kinda like it better!! Jack.

Comment

The guitar with the flame inlays in the J/C website IS a DK2 import.

BTW, I was thinking the "Redrum" finish was gonna be this:

http://www.sandimascharvel.com/1023.jpg

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Not even close. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ February 08, 2003, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: shreddermon ]

Comment

Oh man, I'd love to have that copperhead snakeskin finish. I kept the pic if anyone dosen't remember what it looked like. It's the same one from thr Jackson site when advertising the SL1 giveaway. My e-mail is [email protected]

Comment

should get an import kelly with flame fretboard and crimson swirl finish... I'd dry out from drooling [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Where are the pictures? (except for theese http://www.jacksonguitars.com/whatsh...features.html) In a NAMM post?
                          I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

Anyone else notive that Cobalt Blue Swirl is on a KVX10? And that the Crimson Swirl is also on an RX10?...

James

[ February 10, 2003, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Mr White ]

Comment

Working...
                            X