pics of J/c's with egyptian graphics please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of J/c's with egyptian graphics please

just heading over to the gmw site to check out if they got any for a couple of ideas i have for a future project

so, post yours, post any that you know of. fill this thread with pics!

(no maiden powerslave graphics hehe.. already considered that. i want something diferent [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )
    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Re: pics of J/c\'s with egyptian graphics please

Karl Sanders(Nile) has a nice Jackson with Egyptian graphics on it. It's on the Jackson home page, however, since the artist's picture on the opening page is random you have to reload the page until it pops up and it can't be saved without some effort since it's in slices. I tried finding a good pic of the guitar elsewhere but couldn't.

Comment

The '02 catalog has a nice soloist doubleneck on pg 13 with egyptian graphics.Someone should have a scan of it.If not I can scan it tomorrow at work.
      My Gear

Comment

Not a Jackson but by far the coolest Egyptian graphic I've seen is on a GMW (IIRC on the front page of the GMW site).
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

yea,i know that one..

but i am more looking for something like you'd find on a crypt wall

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Karl Sanders(Nile) has a nice Jackson with Egyptian graphics on it. It's on the Jackson home page, however, since the artist's picture on the opening page is random you have to reload the page until it pops up and it can't be saved without some effort since it's in slices. I tried finding a good pic of the guitar elsewhere but couldn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pics of Karl's guitars.

These are pics I took at a show earlier this year. Someone else also took pics of Karl's guitars, but I can't remember who it was.

Comment

Those are nice guitars, thanks for the link. Does anyone have pics of his Jackson? I've never seen or heard of him playing it live.

Back on topic. Maybe a web search of National Geographic and a combo of Egyptian, tombs and other related words would help.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                ...i am more looking for something like you'd find on a crypt wall

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, well, that's easy enough. Of course you'll have to paste 'em on a guitar yourself. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

here's curt's doubleneck in progress. pix do not do it justice.

Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Y'know with all these "post pics of..." threads, what this place needs is a Gallery [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Uh... what's a gallery? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Those are nice guitars, thanks for the link. Does anyone have pics of his Jackson? I've never seen or heard of him playing it live.

[/ QUOTE ]

He played it live when I saw them in Hamburg earlier this year, a few months before Annihilation of the Wicked was released.
                        I also met Karl after the show and talked with him about the guitar. To make it short, he is very, very happy with it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          here's curt's doubleneck in progress. pix do not do it justice.

[/ QUOTE ]
                          yep.. i had something like that in mind. thx

Comment

wasn't there a test soloist of that same graphic on the double neck?
                            if i remember correctly it also had a reverse headstock..

jon

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Uh... what's a gallery? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the part of the forum that half of the members bitch about us not updating and the other half don't even bother to look at.

When it comes to researching an idea for an original graphic (ie egyptian graphic) the best thing to do is to do a Google search and then use the CS Generator. This way you can find different ideas within your theme. (who knows, you may have enough ideas for more than one guitar)
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X