Nuclear Rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuclear Rhoads

Anyone look at the Jackson Custom shop gallery lately?

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/custom...to_gallery.php

Anyone know where the Nuclear Rhoads are ending up at?
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Re: Nuclear Rhoads

oooh, is that demon there xenophobes?

Comment

I was wondering the same thing.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Look at that archtop Tele! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Oh man, too many great things are coming outta that custom shop these days...That's totally amazing. I don't know where those ended up, but I'd like to know

Comment

From what I hear, their final destination is yet to be decided......they're pricy though!
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Seen the Collen "SuperClean" on Ebay? $4000 opener [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I imagine these will be priced similarly - apparently these "new guys" don't understand that the average Jackson Custom Shop buyer isn't like the average Fender/Gibson Custom Shop buyer - we're all either too poor or too stingy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yes, the XTD is mine... That's awesome that they've started it, I only ordered it two months ago... but where is my XTRR? :err:
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

cool..

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

That Rhoads looks awesome. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Wonder how much will they cost?

Beautiful guitars, I like this VERY MUCH.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Look at that archtop Tele! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn skippy! Man I'd love that one.
                        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Yes, the XTD is mine... That's awesome that they've started it, I only ordered it two months ago... but where is my XTRR? :err:

[/ QUOTE ]
                          maple neckthough and mahogany wings? is that a different wood for a top then? sweet!

that bolt-on demon (or reverse demon, or long-horned soloist, or something) on page 3 is for someone from the jcf too I think...

Comment

Actually, they're going to finish that one in a different color, and display it at NAMM and sell it there. It's not supposed to be due for a while and there are enough design discrepancies from what I wanted that they'll build one with more specific info. They didn't contact me or send me a body diagram to approve like they were supposed to.

Yes, maple neck, mahogany wings. I'm not sure why there is a top on that, but I'm really upset that my XTRR ordered Nov 94 is nowhere to be seen, yet this was ordered and signed off less than a month ago, and is already half done...

Those bastards! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I'm really upset that my XTRR ordered Nov 94 is nowhere to be seen

[/ QUOTE ]
                              Wow, I'd be upset, too, if it was more than 11 years since I ordered it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X