Help me out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me out!

I've got an Jackson Professional Fusion Std. I bought it from another guy who said it's maid in Japan, but he couldn't remeber what the guitar did cost when got it and when it was. He did a guessing that it was in the early 90s. If somebody know anything more than I do about this guitar or where I can get more facts about it I would be very thanksfull to that person. By the way he said he bought it in sweden, where I also live. Here's the facts I know:

Color: Pure White, it kinds of sparkle
    Made in Japan
    Serial number: 302244
    Hardware: Black floyd rose patented stable
    One emg silver humbucker and two original Jackson singlecoils

Thanks again for all answers! Cheers! Ps. I've got some photos but I don't have any idea of how i'm gonna show them here so I can send them to you! [email protected]

Re: Help me out!

1. If you already know it´s japan made, why don´t you post it in the Import Jacksons section? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

2. There´s a pic-posting tutorial somewhere in Off topic [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Welcome.

Comment

Pearl White made in 1993

Original retail (street) price was somewhere around $700

Zerb - He's Swedish - they're all imported as far as he's concerned [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Pearl White made in 1993

Original retail (street) price was somewhere around $700

Zerb - He's Swedish - they're all imported as far as he's concerned [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for making my point for me, even better than I could, Newc [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Thank you very much for the answer!=D Sorry, I'm very new here, so I'm learning! Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X