I GOT IT!...I GOT IT!...WOOHOO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I GOT IT!...I GOT IT!...WOOHOO!

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

[img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

so that's a DX10 neck on an Epi explorer body? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Very nice, Ken. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Jamie,

San Dimas Jackson bolt-on Explorer. One of the first 50 JACKSONS to be built in the San Dimas Custom Shop. Very early (1983/4?) Not sure which.
              2 DiMarzios/Kahler, One vol control, and toggle.
              My camera battery died, so y'all have to wait a little while for the pics, but they will be posted today!

Good deal on the BC Rich Bich! I was (kinda) looking forward to rewiring it for you!

Comment

Ken, your new guitar is broken... it's got a Kahler! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

lol @ VitG.

Nice guitar Ken, snagged a bit of history there.

Comment

Sweet axe Ken. If you had been any longer with the pics the board members were going to stone your a$$ shortly. lol That neck definitely looks like a sweet player.
                    We must!
                    We must!
                    We must increase the bust!
                    The bigger the better!
                    The tighter the sweater!
                    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Thanks guys...yeah Soloist...I was thinking that myself!...LOL!

Any JCF members in the area, are welcome to come over and check it out! That's as always!
                      Joe...I know you'll be over soon anyway...LOL!!!
                      [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                      ~Ken

Comment

oh wow ^.^ I never seen an explorer with any other bridge, besides a tune-o-matic! That loox totally coolios. So how's it play? I'd come over to play it, but i think it'd be a few hours lol. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But nice score none the less [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes, I will! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks Andrea!

It plays awesome! There is no feel quite like a real San Dimas neck! Something about the way they are shaped, as opposed to the way Jackson makes their necks now.

It's a little on the heavy side (sheddup Newc!!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] ) but everything else MORE than makes up for that!

Tell Ryann her neck is coming along nicely, and I'll be sending her more pics later on.

Comment

Yeah dude, more pics pllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ February 12, 2003, 08:33 AM: Message edited by: kuerbo ]
                              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. omg i think i just creamed myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X