reverse headstocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reverse headstocks?

When were the first reverse headstock stocks made? Were there any San Dimas Jacksons with reverse headstocks??
    I love admins!

Re: reverse headstocks?

For some reason I want to say the mid 80´s, but on the other hand I can´t actually remember seeing one from the SD era.

Comment

I have one from 1985-6...I suspect earlier ones do exist

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

I ordered my first reverse SD in Dec 85, got it in August 86 I think. I saw the reverse somewhere before I ordered mine, so they came out in 85 at the latest. I ordered 1 just before that regular headstock and it was around 11XX for a serial number, the reverse which was ordered shortly after came with an Ontario number in the 3XXX range. (I tried) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I have one from 1985-6...I suspect earlier ones do exist

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess that ones not for sale either huh Tracy? Damn, someday anyone who wants an early Charvel is going to have to come see you huh! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I would say 1963-64. The Gibson Firebird. Jimmy Hendrix with an upside-down strat would probably be the one that made it look cool though...

Comment

George Lynch's Sub camo Charvel. Also Robbin Crosby had some rev heads that I believe are Dimas guitars.
              We must!
              We must!
              We must increase the bust!
              The bigger the better!
              The tighter the sweater!
              The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Working...
              X