Pics of my Shtuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pics of my Shtuff!

Nice collection, Dave. You're hording those Model 7s, huh?

Comment

My favorite is the Thanksgiving Turkey !!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

No really, great stuff Dave !!! I want the ghost one !!

-P-

Comment

Awesome collection you have there! Thanks for sharing. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, great collection, any close ups of the tie die soloist?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">This is all I have, hope that helps?

Thanks again for the kind words! - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Ooh, the colors!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Wow, amazing. Thanks.

Comment

Do you have any closer Dave ? I wanna see dried tree cell walls !!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Do you have any closer Dave ? I wanna see dried tree cell walls !!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">then just have a look at some of your guitars.......bwahahahaha!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                    Dave ->

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">This is all I have, hope that helps?

Thanks again for the kind words! - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
                      that reminds me of Enuff Z'nuff [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">then just have a look at some of your guitars.......bwahahahaha!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I...I think I've been dissed but I'm not sure.... * ?!?

(*ding*) Judges say "Yes, you've been dissed !" [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I...I think I've been dissed but I'm not sure.... * ?!?

(*ding*) Judges say "Yes, you've been dissed !" [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">ahhhhhh, you know I love you, man...... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                          Dave ->

Comment

Wow Dave, that has got to be one of the nicest collections ever! Even out of the misc. bunch there isn't a dud!

I'd also be willing to speculate you've given all these guitars a bit of Mojo, which they appreciate I'm sure!

Great job and great pics!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

and especially the tie dyed jackson

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Working...
                              X