Custom shop generator test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom shop generator test

I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Re: Custom shop generator test

hmmm bengal overlying a graphic looks kinda cool LOL
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

scary.
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

how do you do that?
        Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

anyone remember that "other" website that has a guitar generator? I cant remember the spelling but it was something like kinsakie? I had an idea for a bass I wanted to design and now I cant remember the name...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            anyone remember that "other" website that has a guitar generator? I cant remember the spelling but it was something like kinsakie? I had an idea for a bass I wanted to design and now I cant remember the name...

[/ QUOTE ]

We don't mention that name around here anymore.

Just kidding.

But you won't hear it from me...

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

- E.
            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I think the JCF Custom Shop Generator has the best graphics quality, but digitally combining the JCFCSG with the KISEKAE system and the Gibson Custom Shop thingy lets you get REALLY creative and versatile.

http://www.nymphusa.com/tele/

http://gibsoncustom.com/flash/products/byo/byo.html

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I think the JCF Custom Shop Generator has the best graphics quality, but digitally combining the JCFCSG with the KISEKAE system and the Gibson Custom Shop thingy lets you get REALLY creative and versatile.

http://www.nymphusa.com/tele/

http://gibsoncustom.com/flash/products/byo/byo.html

[/ QUOTE ]

Judas!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

-E.

Comment

Apologizies, Mr. H. Christ, I was a blasphemous and sacrilegious bad boy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Apologizies, Mr. H. Christ, I was a blasphemous and sacrilegious bad boy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know Gibson had one. I checked it out; it's pretty light on features.

I suspect more companies will end up with them eventually. I doubt that they would have the flexibility of the JCF generator, though. Takes a ridiculous amount of time to create a tool like that, when most companies can't keep their regular web site up to date.

- E.

Comment

Yeah, and how many of "their" generators actually resulted in Custom Shop orders? Huh? HUH?
                      I bet NONE! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Yeah, and how many of "their" generators actually resulted in Custom Shop orders? Huh? HUH?
                        I bet NONE! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't get me started...

- E.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice. Would look better with a blue matching headstock with black lettering.

Comment

Here's my first couple of attempts. I could (and will) spend hours playing with that, they did a good job on it. Though it would be nice to be able to continue the graphic on the headstock. I never even knew the generator existed, thanks guys. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

|My CSG gallery|
                            (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Maybe I can see why that is a forbidden word. They restricted the generator to only work with a strat body and the options are severely limited. What happened to the old one from like a year ago you could make custom Ibanez RG's as well as Gibson SG's?

Comment

Working...
                              X